Chapter 4

Y/n L/n's POV

As soon as I arrived at my house, my feet quickly took me to the bathroom to take a shower. Mina and Tzuyu are coming over later and I seriously don't want to smell like shit around them.

I made sure to take my precious time enjoying my lovely shower and instead of going out to chill in my room when I finished, I stayed inside the bath tub and relaxed there.

I have no idea how long I've been in here but I'm pretty sure a few hours have passed already yet I still have no plans of getting out whatsoever. That is until I heard my phone ringing outside, in my room.

"And who might that be?" I mumbled and got out of the bath tub, wrapping a towel around me before exiting the bathroom and walked to my bed where my phone was ringing.

I smiled after seeing the caller and immediately answered it. "Hey, mom. Why'd you call?"

"Hi, sweetie. Just wanted to check if you're doing alright"

"Oh, I'm great mom! What about you and dad?"

"We're fine as always, dear. Are Tzuyu and Mina doing okay too?"

"Yeah, they are. Tzuyu still bothers me a lot" I chuckled, sitting myself on the matress. It's been 3 years since I last saw my parents, they're currently living abroad because of work and since I didn't want to leave Tzuyu and Mina behind, I stayed here in our house.

"That's good to hear, sweetie. That's all I wanted to say, I need to go now. I still have lots of work to do"

"Alright mom, don't stress yourself too much, okay? Same goes for dad too"

"We won't, we won't" She giggled. "Oh and Y/n, before I go, you know how much me and your father love you, right?"

"Yes, mom. I'm well aware" I chuckled just as I heard the sound of feet scurrying from the other line.

"Is that Y/n? Hand over the phone, I want to speak to her" I could hear dad talking to mom before snatching the phone away. "Hey there, my little champion!!"

"Hii dad~ I missed you!"

"I missed you too, sweetie and now I'm gonna miss you even more! I know it's been a while since we last called you and this isn't the ideal talk I wanted to have with you but I have to say what I desperately need to say since we don't have much time left" I rose my brow after hearing his last sentence. What does he mean?