Sammy Lawrence x Reader

{You're Back!!}

To tell that you were the Luckiest person in this studio was an understatement. You managed to survive from being a Searcher or a Lost One, although the ink machine managed to get its effect on you. You still had your human look, but your skin was gray and your H/C hair turned black. Your veins could be seen in your arms because of their black color thanks to the ink thought. You were so different from everyone in this abandoned studio. You were thankful that you still had Sammy with you, although he barely remembers you. He was a close friend to you, that's what you mostly remember too. You didn't know about your family, other friends...etc. You could remember how he was acting with you all the time.

You slightly smiled as you made your way toward the Lost Town. You didn't see him in the music department or anywhere in the studio. Just when you stepped in the town, you saw Sammy lying on his side lifelessly. "Samny!" You called as you ran to the ink man.

You turned him to you to see his blank face, his mask was nowhere to be seen. "Sammy, wake up!" You started to shake him, but you got no response from him. "Sammy please don't do this to me! Please don't leave me alone!!" You started to cry. You hugged his cold body, "Who did this to you? Why did you leave me?" You started to feel something weird happening, like something is melting. You looked at Sammy's corpse and you noticed that his body started to dissolve.

"No no no no!! Please don't do this!! Sammy no, I don't want to be alone again please!"

Your cries never reached to him as his body was no longer in your arms. You started to cry there for a while, giving up. Sammy was dead and no longer in this world to share the loneliness with you.

A few months later:-

You were roaming around the studio alone, Bendy was on longer alive too. The only ones left were you, Allison, Tom and some Searchers and Lost Ones. You didn't approach any of them though, you didn't really like their company. You also didn't visit the music department ever since that day. You mindlessly walked around until you found yourself in front of the ink machine. You looked at it from the balcony, 'You and Joey were the reason for this tragedy in the studio! I wish I can destroy you.' You thought.

You sighed. The ink machine was still working, but it will no longer bring Bendy back because he is officially gone. You turned your back to the machine and walked away. You continued your boring journey until you found yourself in this very familiar place, The Music Department. You sighed again and went to his office. You entered and many memories from the ones you managed to remember came rushing to you.

"You're amazing in this job!"

"I can teach you how to play piano if you want to."

"Thanks for fixing the banjo."

"If you help me, I will tell my lord to set you free."

"You will be free just like me when he notices us."

"I don't remember you, but you look familiar."

You closed your eyes to prevent the tears from falling, but you completely failed. You fell down on your knees, "I miss you!" You whispered. You sobbed there, feeling alone and hopeless. You were trapped here alone with no friends. Just the ghosts of memories that still running in your head. You stayed there for a while. Then you stood up and left his office and the department to your safe house. However, you sensed a presence of someone in Sammy's sanctuary.

You grabbed your big wrench from your belt. You snuck your way toward the sanctuary, aware that the thing or the person maybe dangerous. You entered and were about to jump on the intruder, but the familiar voice made you stop. Could it be!? But you saw it with your very eyes!!!.... He disappeared in front of your eyes!!

You slowly turned around the small corner when you were met with the very familiar Bendy mask. Your eyes teared as you let go of the wrench, he was back!! He is alive! When he turned around, he looked directly into your eyes.

"Y/N? Where have you been?"

You just started at him in disbelief, "Are you listening?" You immediately shock your head, "Sammy!!?" You ran to him, hugged him. "You are back!! I thought you were dead! I thought I will never see you again!!" You cried. At first, he hesitated to hug you back, but eventually he hugged you. He gently petted your back as you cried on his shoulder, "Shhh my little sheep, I'm here now. Everything is alright." He cooed. "Please don't leave me again! I can't live without you, I-I....I love you Sammy!!" You cried.

Sammy was shocked, but then smiled softly. He was glad that you shared the same feelings with him. You didn't know that at this time when Sammy was recovering, he remembered somethings about you. 'I finally remember you, Y/N.' Sammy thought. "I love you too, my little sheep." He whispered.

Both of you were happy, especially you. You finally got him back and finally her managed to remembe you.