Chapter 4 - The ARC Troopers & Battle on Kamino

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Saiph followed the group of jedi and Rex into a different room, where she realized was the war room. Commander Cody was already standing there with a different clone, but with the same outfit plus a headpiece of sorts.

She saw Anakin pull Ahsoka to the side, "I need you to head back to coruscant."

Saiph could hear Ahsoka protest but Anakin said something she couldn't hear as she walked farther away into the room.  She looked back and waved to Ahsoka as did she, before heading of around the corner. Then, turning around she stood in front of a holotable.

"We are decrypting the audio, sir." The grey clone said, pressing buttons and suddenly, a figure appeared on the hologram. Saith couldn't see music of who it was, because of the cloak.

The hooded figure spoke, "The clone planet of Kamino will be a dangerous target." she started, he voice, she sounded female.

The woman was then interrupted by another voice, all gravely and sick-like, sending shivers up her spine, "Just make sure you hold up your half of the mission." along came the hologram a creature. No... it was like a robot, all hunched over with small beady eyes through the holes of it's ask. "We must stop the production of new clones if we are to win this war."

Then, the hologram glitches out and faded. It was silent, Saiph stood there, unsure of what to think, the robot was terrifying.

"Who was that?" Saiph started, looking up to her new jedi master who had a frown on his face.

"That, my padawan was Asajj Ventress and General Grievous." Obi Wan started.

"Asajj Ventress... as in the sith??" Saiph quickly jumped in, then silently cursing herself for interrupting.

"Yes..."

Anakin then spoke, "Kamino..."

Rex followed suite, "They're going to attack our home planet." Saiph looked at him, she remembered learning about the clones in her the library when Master Yoda had sent them to do research. The clones were from Kamino she remembered, and their lifespans were see up so that they may grow faster.

Obi Wan brought her out of her thoughts, "The Separatists are taking quite the chance even considering this." He crossed his arms and stroked his beard.

"Isn't there a Republic blockade surrounding Kamino though?" Saiph added quickly, hoping she hadn't spoken out of turn.

Anakin answered her, "Yes, but they often do take big risks don't they?"

"With all due respect, General," Rex started, "if someone comes to our home, they better be carrying a big blaster."

Cody spoke up next, slightly stepping forward, I concur with Captain Rex sir. This is personal for us clones."

Anakin placed his hands behind his back, We'll make sure Kamino is secure. Tell your troopers and 501st that your going home."

Both Rex and Cody saluted, "Yes sir."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

To say that Kamino was wet was an understatement. The whole planet was water, and as they started to pull into Tipoca city, Saiph could see the rain droplets racing across the window of the ship.

"This place is massive" Saiph said in awe, as she looked around her, her eyes landing on the two large formations of clones leaving the cruiser.

"It is" Obi Wan said as he walked down the ramp in tow with Anakin, Rex and Cody, "I've been here before, all of the rain can become a nuisance with all of the ramps though."