24.

We set out immediately the next morning. We travelled to Geonosis in a Acclamator-class transgalactic military assault ship, carrying at least 150-200 clone troopers. We were expecting a fight. We knew that if the Seppies had found the holocron, they were not going to give it up. Obi-Wan, Markcol and Anakin all came with me and I briefed them on my plan as we flew through space to Sonas, Geonosis.

"We'll fly down in star fighters, leaving the assault ship in orbit. Once we're on the ground, at the Temple, I'm certain that we'll face some kind of contact from the Separatists. We'll take out what we can and clear a path for me to get in. All I'll need is a few of you to help me once I'm inside, take down anyone who might be inside of the temple. From there, I'll grab the holocron and get out as fast as I can. It's simple." I said to them. They all nodded their heads and seemed to agree with me. And it was true, if all was to go to plan, it would be a simple mission.

We soon we arrived at Geonosis and dropped out of Hyperspace. And as soon as we were there, I knew that this was going to be difficult and my heart jumped to 100 miles an hour as I saw what was ahead of us.

It was the Separatists, they had a Star Destroyer, bigger than our ship. The huge, silver arrow pointed straight at us. I knew we had to get down to Sonas, and fast; I couldn't let the holocron fall into the hands of the enemy. I started to panic a little, the enemy was here and the threat was very real.

"To the star fighters, now!" Obi-Wan called out. And suddenly, the troopers on board began to scuffle about, dashing to the ships hangar. One by one, the troopers all clambered into starfighters and flew out of the ship. I too found myself an orange Jedi interceptor and followed the rest of the troops out.

As I flew towards the Star Destroyer, a steam of roaring Droid Fighters came shooting out its side. Straight away, the fighting began and the sky was immediately filled with flashes of green and red laser beams.

I weaved and manoeuvred my way through the star fighters and enemy shuttles, all battling around me. I was trying to avoid any contact if I could. Because if I died up there, the whole mission would be in jeopardy. Suddenly, voices began to crack over the intercom system.

"Delta, where are you? Are you alright?" I heard my brother exclaim.

"Yes I'm fine! I'm heading down to Sonas now, whilst the Seppies are busy up here." Out of no where, a burning star fighter came flying in front of me, narrowly missing me, I quickly weaved around it and continued down towards the city.

"We'll keep them distracted, you continue down to Sonas." Obi-Wan's voice crackled through the speaker.

"Yes master." I said, before speeding up and flying fast towards the planet, leaving the troops to battle with the Separatists behind me.

I flew down, faster and closer to the arid, orangey red planet before me. The temple that held the holocron came into view as soon as I flew into Sonas. It had tall, beige walls and multiple spires poking off of it. The roof of the temple was large dome shape and was not in good condition. In fact, the whole place looked run down. whether it had been destroyed by the empire or just fallen victim to the harsh, scorching climate, I didn't know.

I landed my small ship out of sight, not too far from the temple. I clambered out, making sure my lightsaber was securely attached to my belt. I also had a small bag with me, to keep the holocron safe in once I found it. The city of Sonas was quiet but I knew that something was going on. I sneakily headed over to the temple, staying low and hidden. Soon, I got to the entrance of the temple and hid behind some old wreckage. It's mighty walls and columns loomed and towered over me. The walls were scattered with cracks and holes and it looked abandoned, almost like the one I looted on Tatooine.