44

"And he left?" Hoseok asks, sipping from his drink as they hang out at Namjoon's place.

"Yes he did." The youngest mumbles. "He did look hurt, but I was just so mad." He confesses, sighing deeply.

"Why did you get so mad?" Namjoon asks carefully.

"Because he gets all serious says he wants to talk and then goes ahead saying he'll never want to be treated like an omega. The whole point I've been trying to make is that I don't want him to see an alpha omega dynamic between us. Yet, he keeps bringing it up." The youngest explains a thoughtful look on his face while Namjoon silently wonders if he should tell his friend about the conversation he and the alpha had yesterday. He decides not to, he shouldn't meddle with what they have.

"What do you mean he keeps giving you hope?" Hoseok asks curiously. He too is against the alpha omega dynamic but less aggressive than Tae and more than Namjoon.

"Like a while ago, I thought he understood. He said that despite me being an omega I'm still Tae. Yet, he keeps telling me off for treating him the way he wants to treat me. He keeps going back to me being an omega and him an alpha."

"Maybe you're a bit harsh on him, after all he's an alpha and your asking him to change his nature." The calm omega says.

"Yeah, Jimin and I are working on that. Maybe the two of you are moving way too fast."

Taehyung blinks in surprise. "Wait you and Jimin are a thing now?"

"Well, we're dating. Nothing serious yet. I want to make sure that when we get to a relationship we both are ready for it." He smiles happily and Taehyung stares at him with wide eyes.

"Congrats! I didn't know but I'm happy for you. Also, we go against out nature right? We refuse to mindlessly bow down to an alpha, why can'f they change their nature?" He says, crossing his arms with a huff.

"Because their alpha's and humans." Namjoon explains. "Alpha's are leaders and often very powerful, hence the good jobs they get with high pay. Humans like power too, they like to be the boss of someone and order them around. With alpha's both their wolf and human nature won't just bow down for someone that is 'below them' as they might put it. We omega's however are — on our wolf side— submissive. Willingly or not it's our instinct to listen to alpha's and seek them out as mates. Our human side is different, we're humans so we don't like being submissive when we think we don't have to be."

The two omegas listen with wide eyes at the new information, surprised by the knowledge of their friend.

"Alpha their human nature only makes the instinct grow stronger, while with omega's they often work against each other. Resulting in omega like us, those who will not blindly give themselves to any alpha."

Taehyung nods his head. "So what your saying is...?"

"Give Jungkook time, if you guys truly are mates he'll learn. But don't expect him to change in a day." The elder says only for Hoseok to inhale deeply, and sigh happily. "I love your coffee scent Joonie, it always makes me feel at ease."

Taehyung frowns before sniffling the air. "I don't smell anything."

"Nothing?" Namjoon asks with a frown. "Hoseok's cinnamon has been clouding the room for a while now."

The youngest sniffles the air before shaking his head. "Nothing, in fact I don't think I felt my wolf today..." With a frown he gets up and smells the two from up close.

"I smell it really vaguely, only with my human sense of smell."

"When did you feel your wolf last?" Hoseok asks with a bit of concern in his voice. "A while after Jungkook ran out."

Namjoon sits up a little straighter, eyes narrowed before getting up. "I'll be right back I'll have to make a call." With that he's out of the room.

"How when exactly did this Jungkook thing happen?" Hoseok asks, now sounding more worried than before.

"Three days."