Chapter 35

Although she promised Jiang Mingyuan to get along with him for Little Star, Cheng Huan felt wronged.

The kind of feeling is like a treasure that only belongs to her was coveted by another person. The man said that they should share this treasure otherwise it will be broken.

She know what Jiang Mingyuan said is correct and there is no reason to refuse it. So she squeezed her nose and admitted it but she still felt uncomfortable.

Cheng Huan is now in this uncomfortable state.

On the other hand, she knew that having a father is a good thing for Little Star and she could avoid those people strange looks in the future. But she was angry that Little Star were too close to Jiang Mingyuan. A little benefit deceives people.

With a sour heart, Cheng Huan fell into a deep sleep. The next day she sent Little Star to school and went to the shop.

More than half of the shop's decoration process can be completed in November and the staff training is also going smoothly. The chef in charge was originally from Xiao County, who is very familiar with the whole lamb feast and the taste is good.

After spending most of the day at the shop, Cheng Huan hurried to pick up Little Star at the kindergarten.

When they went back, Little Star had to buy watercolor pencils. The two of them make a detour and walked out of the supermarket, opposite of the night market.

It was dark and some of the stalls in the night market already opened. Cheng Huan saw Xu Li riding a tricycle when she looked over.

The canopy that they set up were left by Cheng Huan and she  sold to them at a second-hand discount. Because the taste did not change, Xu Li 's barbecue stall business was also booming.  Making thousands of yuan a night.

When she came back home, she went to cook and Little Star went to draw. Halfway cooking, the phone rang. Cheng Huan went out and saw that it was not her cell phone but Little Star call watch.

The sound from the watch is played out. The low-pitched male voice can be heard from the kitchen.

" Little Star, what are you doing?"

"I'm drawing." Little Star said while his hand moving.

Speaking of painting, Jiang Mingyuan remembered "Little Star mother" in that green-haired purple dress. He frowned and asked: "What are you painting?"

"I painted the sun, stars, and moon." The little guy draw his crescent moon next to the disc-shaped sun and added many stars to the middle.

"The sun is yellow, and the stars are also yellow ..." Little Star narrated while painting and Jiang Mingyuan on the other side occasionally responded with two sentences.

After finishing the paintings, he admired his masterpiece and took it to Cheng Huan to show off.

"Mom, I'm done."

The painting is actually a homework assigned by Little Star kindergarten teacher and after the painting is completed, the parents should signed and scored the paintings.

Of course, basically all off the children scored 100 points.

Cheng Huan looked at it and was very satisfied. The moon that the little guy draw is amazing. She put down what she had in her hand, found a pen and wrote a hundred below, and returned the painting to Little Star: " Go, don't lose the paintings. "

While they were talking, Jiang Mingyuan still haven't hung up the phone call. He listened mother and son conversation on the other end of the phone and heard Cheng Huan give Little Star a hundred points. He chuckled: "Little Star are amazing."