Chapter 33

Yuichi's POV

"Okay, That sounds like a good plan but why is Akira involved? Does he have a connections with octolings what so ever?" Yuki asked. 

"Akira? Do you mind if you show them?" I asked. 

"Uh, fine, I'll show them, Just  crowd around me will you guys?" Akira sighed. 

"Sure?" Yuki replied concerned. We crowded around Akira as he pulled off his blindfold and opened his eyes. 

"Woah! That's awesome!" Koutarou exclaimed. 

"That is very unique Akira," Yuki observed. 

"Thanks, guys." Akira smiled and put the blindfold back on.

"Wait, I won't hide being an octoling, so can you not hide that you have octoling eyes?" Koutarou asked. 

"What? But, I'm lucky you guys are nice but there are inklings who won't accept me." Akira replied with a sad smile. 

"That's why we are releasing octolings into society no?" Yuki reassured him. 

"Yea! Let them show Akira! Their beautiful and unique!" Kaguya smiled. 

"A-alright, But I'll show them when the octolings come," Akira replied. 

"Fine, fine, That's fair. Deal?" Yuki asked holding her hand out, 

"Deal," Akira replies sounding determined. 

"Great, Now how do we get them here?" Yuki asked. 

"I was thinking that we could...

**** A few hours later****

"Woah, It's already this late." Yuki exclaimed checking her watch, 

"Oh cod, I need to go, Sorry guys!" Akira exclaimed and ran off.

"Bye Akira!" We exclaimed after him. 

"Alright, Meet me tomorrow at 12, octo canyon. I'll bring Akira with me. Anything else before I go?" I asked. 

"Nah, We'll talk to Cap'n you need to make dinner for all three of you, You can go rest Yuichi, Thanks for your work." Yuki smiled. 

"Okay, Thanks!" I said and stood up.

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" I waved. 

"Bye Yuichi!" I heard in the distance. 

"Come on girls, I need to make dinner and it's already 5:30, I think dinner will be ready at around 7 even if I start now," I said. 

****Next day****

"Is everyone ready? We need to find Akira's apartment." I said. 

"We're ready Yuichi-san," Erina replied smiling. 

"Alright, I just texted Akira about his address. Let's go girls." I said and we walked out and locked the door. 

"20 Mackeral pl... Okay. I think it's this way." I mumbled to myself and walked off. We walked around for a few minutes trying to find Akira's Apartment. We finally found it after 10 minutes of trying to find it. 

"Hello? Akira? I'm here to pick you up." I said knocking on the door. 

"Sorry! Give me a sec!" I heard a muffled voice followed by some noises and he came out tentacles dangling. 

"You forgot to tie your tentacles." I sighed handing him one of my spares. 

"Oops, Sorry," Akira said tieing his tentacles quickly. 

"No prob, Let's go," I replied and we headed towards the manhole.