Pictures of us

y/n

" Uncle Felix~ where are you? I already made the breakfast for us!" I called him. I knocked his door a several times but  he didn't answered it. I twisted his doorknob. It's unlocked.Slowly I open the door and take a look.

I heard he still showering. I look around and tried to sneak out from his room  before he knows that I'm entered his room without any permission.

Once I try to close  the door, something fell down from his cabinet. I saw a pictures lent on the floor. The pic  were  upside down. I came closer and took it

" Park y/n and Lee Haechan... Plz rest in peace and met on another life..."   The words made me pretty confused. 1001 questions mark were filled in  my head plus, my name and   Haechan wrote on it. 

"What did it'meant by rest in peace? I'm not dead yet. Another life?" I whispered. Without taking any chances, I turned the picture.

When I turn I saw the picture of myself , Haechan, dad and others smiling on the camera, taking a selfie together. My father and  the others still look younger than now . I confused.

"If  this Haechan and I also my father and all my father's friends, why they seems very young and we look more older than now? Plus, they all wearing a school uniform. No way..."

The  bathroom door opened widely and Uncle Felix went out with a towel hang on his neck.

" y/n what do-" He looks at me holding the picture made him froze.

"Yah, Uncle Lix. What are this thing? Why I and Haechan were on this picture with you guys?" I said confused plus disbelieved.

"How did you know his name?" He said surprised.

" He's my GUY besties that I told you earlier. Why we both were on this picture with you guys? Why we seems so old and why our name were wrote at the back of this pic? Why-"

"The time were ready..." He said.

" I think you should know the truth yet." He sat down on the bed and hang his towel at the chair.He made a space for me and patted the side, told me to sit besides him. I sat and he cupped my face.

"It's not you... She's your aunt and the boy besides her was his  boyfriends." He said looking at me with his sad eyes.

"But why our face, why Haechan-"

" You had the same face like you aunt at the past. Her name y/n. We name you using her name. About Haechan... " He take a deep breathe before he continue.

" Better you stay away from him..." He said. 

"Bu- but why? He didn't do anything wrong to me!"

" Just do what I said. Just stay away from him... I don't want you to end up like your auntie..."He said. His eyes glazed off. He tried to hold his tears.