[ gluttony - number one fan. ]

[ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ; ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ]
[ ɪᴅᴏʟ!ʙᴇᴇʟᴢᴇʙᴜʙ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴀɴ ]

solomon invited you to go to the unrderground, and you accepted.

he told you that there were many famous demons, and that you had to be careful for fans running across the street, seeing their favorite idle.

you nod.

you never knew you were going to become one of those fans

you watched as the crowd screamed, you could never judge them.

you always screamed with them.

just seeing the seven super duper famous idols around devildom in front of you, it's a handful.

everybody is constantly focused on the main attractions (obviously), lucifer, asmodeus, and (surprisingly), mammon.

but you, however, were always staring at the back of the stage.

in the back, was beel, one of the backup singers.

even though his voice is barely heard through the screams of everybody cheering, it felt like you could hear his voice loudly.

you always had bought tickets to every single one of their events, and bought posters of beel and his brothers.

the song was slowly coming to an end, the beat slowing down, the voices of the brothers' also died down, while the strum of a bass played in the background, humming softly.

the bass finally stopped, and everyone cheered.

lucifer waved to the crowd, and bowed elegantly, and walked off.

everyone had their signature sign off, and that was very adorable of them.

beel's was definitely your favorite, he would wave at the crowd, and then smile, adorably.

it felt like you were at heaven everytime you saw the orange haired male smile.

fine, you admit, you have a little crush on the boy, but he's an underground celebrity, why would he spend time with a fan like you?

now was the best event, after the show.

they open up little booths, and sell you all kinds of merchandise.

you bought tons of stuff, you could've ran a store if you put all your items on shelves.

they were giving autographs, and you wanted to have one.

you walked up to the line that was forming, you apparently were one of the first few people who made it to the line.

you were caught off guard, watching all of the other booths with all the other merchandise made you distracted, and you ending up tripping on your own foot.

you fell, chin first onto the shiny floor.

"ow.." you groaned, feeling your chin, then rubbing it.

"are you okay?" a kind, familar voice said.

you looked up, and saw beel.

"y-yeah." you stuttered.

you saw a hand reach out, and you remember beel was right infront of you.

you held his hand, and he pulled you up, effortlessly.

"thanks.." you scratched the back of your neck.