Chapter 70

Sorry this took so long!

"Kendo?!" Kirishima gasped in disbelief. "Kirishima?!" Kendo gasped back, shocked herself.

" I-i thought this was for class 1-A/1-B only?!" They both shouted in unison.

" Same, well, until now! I don't remember aizawa sensei telling us the other team was involved.." kirishima mumbled a little. " Yeah. Nobody mentioned your class was also a part of this too.." she trailed off, her point stated.

" Mhm. By the way, how are you?.. um, it's been a while, since back in Junior high." He asked, her eyes going a little wide for a moment. " Oh yeah! Im good. How about you?"  The atmosphere was a little akward, since one of them had thrown a grenade at the other but both merely came out unscathed.

"I'm... Alright. Sorry about throwing that grenade at you, I don't know what I was hoping to accomplish with that.." the boy nervously chuckled, while the orange haired girl furrowed her eyebrows. " Well, It was very stupid. But, your lucky I have a quirk to handle that. By the way, what team are you on? I'm on heroes ." She asked, giving her own answer, while the boy grinned, flashing his sharky teeth. "Same here,"

"That's cool." She said, their conversation coming to a halt.

But, kirishima had one last thing to say, "umm, kendo, would you like to team up? I just had the idea, and I think it would be beneficial to both of us. No rules stated we couldn't team up, and if they did, they never would have said something about no teaming up with the other team. Soo, what'd ya' say?" He asked, the girl thinking hard for a moment. " Kirishima, I'm not too sure. What of we have to battle each other in the end?"

This made the redhead furrow his brows now. " So what? If we beat off our enemies, then we can battle off with less problems... Oh! And Plus, it'll give us time to analyze each other's battle style and quirk usages." He brought up a good point, kendo sighing. "Alright, alright, I'm in. But, your gonna have to convince the rest of my team, and that's that." She shuddered at the reaction of a certain someone, who hated class 1-A with his guts.

"Okayyy.. who's on your team? " Kendo looked at him with a sympathetic look. "Of who's left? Monoma, Shiozaki-san, and tetsu tetsu." She listed off, raising a finger after naming a person, and then holding up 3 fingers at him. "Hm. People fighting on grounds, where we're going, are Yaoyarozu, midoriya, Ashido and denki." he echoed her actions, and held up 4 fingers.

"Hm. Alright. That'll make seven people; but what about the villain team? What about them?" Kendo asked, and the redhead listed off all of them.

" On our classes villain team, we got pony, Nirengeki, and Awase left. We regrouped in the middle after successfully pulling a stop on anyone trying to raid us,and so taking a look who's left and who isn't, the three are left." She explained, the boy nodding along. " Well, it's better if we start moving then waste time. So, where is your team?"

*** (Back to where we left off)

" Oi, oi. We got shitty stuck up bitches on our team?" Bakugo scoffed, still grinning widely.

" Ok. We have to hurry up with a plan. " Ojiro ushered, bakugo suddenly pushing himself off the wall to get a better look at them.

"Weed girl, big fists, shitty metal, and then the rest of the bitches. Aipom, get metal shit. Invisible, get fuckin big fists. I got weed girl." He slowly stood up properly with a groan, before cracking his shoulder into place, from where it dislocated. "Sparkle, deal with creatio

*

"Momo, what do we do?" Mina asked, the girl that was questioned started seriously trying to think. "I'm out of ideas.. midoriya. You have any?" She turned to the boy, who seemed to analyze their quirks. " The one that can fuse things together, horn cannon girl, and someone who can strike hard." he listed off each of their quirks, before turning to momo. "You take on head canon girl, I'll look after our class. Mina and.. kendo? Try out fusion person. Kirishima and monoma, your helping me. And lastly, tetsu tetsu, I hope you can handle the strike person." Izuku devised, the group nodding without another word, aside from the grumbles and mumbles monoma stirred up, but was threatened by kendo. "You agreed to this, so suck it up."