↻3

Seowoo stopped in her place as she was walking back to the opposite side of the Subway when her gut compelled her to freeze

She turned her head- her eyes falling to the guy that continued to walk and she bit down on her lip- shakily raising her phone to take pictures of him- only the side of his face showing as he briefly turned around.

What if something happened and she was the only one that could stop it?

"You're just a seventeen year old girl, what can you do?" She muttered to herself, feeling the remains of nauseous guilt swimming around her.

"What is she doing?" Jeno muttered into the earpiece and Renjun who was not a far distance away from her, eyed her closely.

"She's either going to be dumb, or walk away." Renjun replied lowly, watching her closely as she internally debated with herself.

Chenle was also watching closely, his aim on the man not wavering, trying to find the best place to eliminate him.

His finger on the trigger, counting down in his head as he drew closer to the time of the kill with his silencer gun- the advanced sniper that left no noise of a shoot.

"It should be clear now."
"She's watching though."
"I'll just bribe her to stay quiet." Donghyuck said smugly and Chenle scoffed.

Just as his finger pulled on the trigger, releasing the bullet skillfully- Seowoo spoke up.
"Mr Ryu!"

The man turned around, as he did the bullet skimmed past his face yet it went unknown to him as his eyes remained on Seowoo but she saw it all.

She couldn't miss the whizz of the bullet shooting past him and her eyes widened- frozen in the spot.

He narrowed his eyes at her at her sudden change in demeanor.
"Yes?" He asked cautiously, checking his watch and he did- the girl whipped her head to the left- looking up at the building where she said the outline of a person hunched over a sniper.

Shit

"U-uh...I just wanted to ask you about the referrals for college n-next year." She tried her best to swallow down her detrimental fear.

Was he being assassinated?

A million thoughts filtered past her mind and in that split second, she had to make a choice- her eyes occasionally slipping up to the building.

"You should talk to your current teacher-"
"No! I mean...I don't get along with her and you know me best so I-i was wondering if you could?" She chuckled, rubbing the back of her head.

Mr Ryu sighed, getting out his phone and putting the case on the floor.
"Let me make a note of it."

Seowoo immediately looked back up to the building to see the sniper gun still aimed their way and then she scoped the area.

The first person her sight landed on was a blonde haired boy- his stare on the man before looking over to the girl with hardened eyes.

He nodded his head over to the case before mouthing the words which confirmed her worst fears.

"Did you just tell a normal girl there's a bomb in the case?" Jeno hissed and Renjun hummed a yes.
"It's not my fault if she gets blown up, I warned her."

Seowoo's world completely flipped, her heart blundering a thousand miles per hour and face fell a sheet of white- adrenaline pumping through her veins as she looked down at the case.

"What would you like me to write?" His deep coaxed voice cut through the air.
"W-what? Oh...just how I am as a student haha."

He nodded, his thumbs typing down on his keyboard as he wrote hurriedly, in brief notes to please the girl so he could leave.

Mr Ryu clicked his phone off, pulling his coat aside to put the device in his pocket but as he did, the shiny gun revealed itself.

Her eyes immediately drew down to it and he froze- attaching his sight to her face that had already seen it.

Tension grew so thick that it was almost painful and as soon as they made eye contact- Seowoo filled up with unfathomable fear.

Wow 👀