48

I fell asleep while I was supposed to publish this ):

"As you have learned wolves live in packs in which each has their rank, you have omega's, beta's and an alpha." She explains but Jungkook's mind is working for himself as well. His stomach is in nervous knots as he tries to make the same conclusion as her. Part of him knows but he cannot yet pin it down to a certain thing. Yet his body is already panicking, as if it knows.

But what exactly? Why would his body be panicking? She said they were healthy right? So he isn't dying, what else could get his body on alert like this?

"An alpha can be challenged for his rank, now—excuse my chaotic way of telling the story— you two are mates meaning you're an alpha." She points at the younger. "You're supposed to protect and guide your omega, you're dominant in nature."

"You, Taehyung, are an omega supposed to be submissive. I know you, you're not and after my conversation with Jungkook he's not dominant at all, he's prideful but not necessarily dominant."

Jungkook quirks up an eyebrow. He did not come here to be called a bad alpha by this woman or anyone else.

"Now, I'm not calling you a bad alpha. or saying you don't have to traits of one, all I'm saying is Taehyung does and more than you."

He nods his head. Wondering why he's here. He's already accepted that Taehyung would always hold power over him, because he always looked up at the elder. Because whenever the omega touches him he grows submissive like an omega. Alpha or not he's Taehyung's omega and he's accepted that, so this entire story is things he already knows. He knows he's not superior to omega's and that Taehyung won't ever be a good omega.

"Like I said in the beginning, mother nature balances things out. You two threw of that balance when Jungkook submitted."

Taehyung frowns. "When did he submit?"

"If you had let me finish the other day, I would've told you. I accepted that I would never be your alpha and that you would be mine." The younger mutters bitterly. "But you were to busy being an asshole."

"It was you who said—"

"Boys." Mrs Kim says sternly, immediately shutting the two up. "He, whether you knew or not, submitted to you. Truly submitted which is not natural for an alpha wolf to do to an omega. Meaning things are out of balance, which is a problem to mother nature and if you two were to random people hooking up it wouldn't really have mattered but you two are mates meaning things need to be balanced out. These almost never happen, the two of you are like one in a million." She continues explain.

Jungkook's eyes widen as slowly he starts catching on to her drift. Sitting up a little more.

"Your wolves have disappeared, don't worry they'll be back before you know it but maybe not in the way you used to." She says while Jungkook feels his blood running cold as she continues speaking.

"What are you saying?" Taehyung asks, now suddenly more attentive than before.

"What I'm saying Taehyung js that your wolf is challenging his alpha for his rank, to balance things out."

Jungkook shakes his head a little. "You mean that—"

"Yes Jungkook, I mean that chances are when the wolves come back..." she pauses a second.

"You might no longer be an alpha."

THE END

🐾SUBMISSIVE🐾MONOWORLDS

🐾SUBMISSIVE🐾
MONOWORLDS