Night Market

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

(1 week away from BTS Meet & Greet)

"Sae-jun-ah. Wanna hangout after work?" Joo asked walking up to me holding a mop. I looked up to him halting myself from counting money at the cashier.

"Oh.. I can't Joo. I have to go somewhere after work. Maybe next time?" He pouted.

"Fiiine. Its just the 3 of us then." I smiled at him then continued counting. He stood there silently watching me. "Do you have something more to say?" I asked not looking up to him and not stopping what I'm doing.

"Where do you have to go? Maybe I can go with you?"

"And bail out on your friends? Psh. I'm fine going alone Joo."

"One, its OUR friends. And two, I'll just be 3rd wheeling on those lovebirds." He pouted harder. I chuckled at him shaking my head.

"You'll do just fine." I said finishing counting the money, putting a rubber band around the paper bills before putting it on a ziplock bag with the coins. "Well, I'm done here. I'll just give this to Boss and I'm outta here." I said grabbing the ziplock bags.

"Where exactly are you going in 8 in the evening?" He said mopping the floor again. I chuckled at his nosiness.

"I'll see you tomorrow Joo!" I waved at him before going out to the back to change into my normal clothes and grabbing my bag before heading outside the bar.

I checked my watch. 8:05pm. Time to head to the night market.

YOONGI'S P.O.V:

"Hyung. Its time to go home. Not coming yet?" Kookie said popping his head in my Genius Lab.

"You go ahead. I need to polish something." I said as I keep clicking my mouse.

I heard Kookie mumble an "okay" before shutting the door leaving me. When I was finally left alone, I stopped for a moment and let out a huge sigh, rubbing the bridge of my nose. I drank my iced americano before rolling myself to the keyboard next to my computer. The comeback is getting near. I have the right to be stressed ok?

I played a few keys then looked up on my clock. 8:05pm. I leaned on the back of my seat and grabbed my phone from the desk and checked twitter.

'Tsk.. twitter making me hungry..' I thought to myself as I scrolled through twitter passing by images of street foods. Shall I go to the night market?

(Time skipped)

"Its fine here Brandy. I'll just walk." I said to our driver making him stop the car not so far from the night market. "I'll be right back. Just wait for me here. I won't take long." I said going out of the car and closing it.

I fixed my hat and mask before walking towards the busy market. Once I took a step on the busy street, various smells of different street foods hit my nose, making me more hungry.

I went to the nearest street food stall where they sell various of street foods. I should buy for the rest of the guys. So I ordered a dozen of Eomuk, 3 takeouts of Tteokbokki and 6 pieces of Bindaetteok.

(Eumok/Odeng)

(Tteokbokki/Spicy Rice Cake)

(Bindaetteok/Mung Bean Pancake)

(A/n: If you haven't tried any of these, I recommend you try the Eumok. Its good! I wanted to try the Tteokbokki but I'm scared cause its spicy)

I was about to pay when someone walked up beside me grabbing 2 Eomuks from the pot. I looked beside me. Its.. Its..

Sae-jun..

I was surprised at first when the vendor handed me my orders pulling me out of trance. I looked beside me again to see her already walking away. I thank the old lady and walked away.

I don't know what got to me but I started to follow her from behind. Keeping my distance not noticable as possible. She kept walking while eating until she stopped in front of a clothing shop (a/n: You knooow. That one shop that sells fabrics? :3) She eyed the fabrics that are displayed outside and examines every color when the owner of the shop came to her aid.

I stopped to a store not too far but not too close from where she is, pretending to buy something but glances at her from time to time. I watched as she negotiate with the owner.

After a few moments, the owner gave her a plastic filled with folds of purple fabric. She payed the owner and walked away continues to eat. What is she going to do with all that fabric? Does she have another job? Is she a dress maker? Questions popped in my mind. I shook my thoughts off. Why should I care anyways? I didn't even know why I followed her in the first place.

I decided to stop following her and head back to the van. Brandy should be worried right now. I did mention that I will be back soon.

As I reached the car and opened the door, I saw brandy on his phone.

"You made me worried sir, I was about to call someone to find you." He said as he puts down his phone. I said sorry for taking so long and just made an excuse that there are a lot of people in the market. He fell on my excuse and drove away towards the dorm.

(Time skip)

We arrived at the parking lot of our apartment building. Before I went down the car, I gave Brandy a piece of Eomuk because I made him worry. He rejected at first but I insisted. No one says no to Ming Yoongi. I walked up to the lobyy and went straight to the elevator. I smiled to myself as I remembered myself following Sae-jun around the night market. Silly Min Yoongi. Why did I even followed her?

SAE-JUN' P.O.V:

I was eating Eomuk while walking through the market is a big mood. As I was eating, I started look for shops that sells fabric. I spotted one and approached it eyeing the different fabrics that are displayed outside the shop.

"Can I help you miss?" The owner suddenly appeared.

"Oh.. do you have fabrics that can be made into a shirt? A tshirt to be exact." I asked. He thought for a moment.

"We do, but we don't have anything available right now." He said. I sighed. "But.." he continued making me looked at him. "I do sell plain cotton t-shirts if you're interested?" I thought for a moment.

"Do have the color purple? I need 7 shirts please. Large." I said politely. He smiled before walking back to the store. I continued eating my Eomuk as I wait.

After a few minutes, the owner went back with a plastic filled with shirts. I toonk the plastic happily and payed him. I bowed and walked away.

'Ohh. I hope the little ones will love this.' I thought to myself as I walk towards the bus station just in time the bus arrived.

~~~

(A/n):

~I do not own any of the pictures. Credits to the real owners
~Seriously, try out those foods, I heard they're so good :))