↻4

"I think she's going to die

"I think she's going to die." Jisung commented through the earpiece, his frantic typing heightening. "Jaemin there's people about to walk into the scene, hold them off."

"Got it." Jaemin said confidently, begining to walk out of his hiding space, hurriedly striding to the end of the street to hold people off.

"I can still kill him-" Chenle began yet he was interrupted by Donghyuck.
"No, wait...what is she doing?"

The question alerted the rest of them, their attentions falling on the girl and her teacher, the tension between them growing.

Renjun sighed deeply, realising she had caught sight of the gun.
"Do we have an extra body bag?" He murmured and Jeno sighed harshly.

Seowoo and Mr Ryu made eye contact for what it felt like five minutes but instead it was probably half a second before his reflexes acted in.

She couldn't even let out a gasp before he immediately grabbed hold of his gun- pointing it to her temple.

All of the blood drained from her face, freezing in her place as the sheer shock and sense of fear infiltrated her senses.

Seowoo felt her heart sinking but at the same time it was blundering frantically against her ribcage and throat clenching painfully.

His dark eyes piercing into hers without a trace of remorse or second thought.
Time felt as though it froze, everything slowed down and her mind was a flurry of thoughts that wouldn't seem to cease.

It was a split second, a split second that could have changed her life and her fate forever.

In short, she had two options.

The doubts grew in her mind, she was a mere seventeen year old girl yet she could feel the fear interweave itself with the adrenaline pumping through her bloodstream.

Her actions began before her mind could process it logically, surprising all when her hand shot up, grabbing the cold heavy gun- pulling it out of his grip- almost skillfully pointing it at the murderer instead.

"The fuck." Chenle muttered to himself in surprise, his aim still pointed at Mr Ryu.

It was heavy, burdensome in her grip and it felt as though she was carrying a thousand sins and lives right in her control.

Despite her hands that shook detrimentally, terrified to the core yet she now had the frightening power in her hands.

Mr Ryu's mouth parted in shock, eyes widened as her stared right down the barrel of the gun, her one movement could end in his demise.

"Put the gun down Seowoo." He demanded darkly, holding the case tight in his hand.

She swallowed down the dryness in her throat and the tears that threatened to fall through her shock.
Seowoo shook her head, her other hand coming up to grab the gun, both hands gripping it tighter.

"This is..." Jeno began, unsure of where to start.
"I've identified her." Jisung exclaimed, coming to a breakthrough.
"Ahn Seowoo, Seventeen and attends neocult high school."

"So she's not part of a gang? Anything like that?" Donghyuck asked in surprise and Jisung fell silent on the other side as he looked  through the database.
"...no."

There was a silence that consumed them, a shock filled them all as they watched the teenage girl holding a gun to her teacher.

👀