Fun facts

Hey guys! So thanks for reading ! I'm doing this last note because I thought it would be cool to point out certain things about the story.

1. I wrote three different endings but went with the one I liked the best. The other endings being: Asha and Becca didn't end up together. Becca leaves for Argentina and Asha tries to find her. Last but not least: becca actually married Lele but never actually felt the same type of love as she felt with Asha.

2. First ever version of this, maddie and Asha were meant to end up together but I snapped out of it and realised that maddie was manipulative and abusive. TOXIC.

3. I was very afraid when writing Danny's character at first because I didn't want to come off as I was trying to downplay or hide a part of danny's identity. I spoke with a friend and he told me that although he was proud, he never said he was trans, he just said I'm a man. For Danny, I was taking that approach.

4. Also, writing Danny was slightly harder because the process of transitioning and I didn't want to write something that wasn't real where I live (England).

5. I listened to the same four songs while writing most of the story and there's some bits that reflect certain songs. But I did make a playlist with songs that I'd play when writing Asha and Becca moments.

6. The girls were never meant to be friends at first but I realised that there's something amazing about girls who hate each other and end up bonding and creating a sisterhood (even tho I'm not sure if the sisterhood always came thru)

7. I'm originally from Colombia so I always want to bring Latinx culture into my stories but When I first started writing this, Asha was meant to be half white-half Hindu.

8. Aunt Cecil is not gay. in fact in one of the different versions of the ending asha and becca see each other after like two years because Cecil gets married to Mr Miller and becca was invited to the wedding.

9. Certain parts of the story were actual real events that either had happened to me or to my friends. Maddie's lies were actually real lies.

10. I wrote this because i felt like every single person out there has a toxic person (like maddie) they can't get rid of no matter what they do. I also wanted to write about girls wanting sex, girls liking sex and try to get into a bit of safe sex talk because during my high school years I had LOTS of sex ed classes but NEVER about anything other than straight stuff. And it was always about how to use condoms for straight sex.

11. Nina and Cassie broke up because Cassie couldn't let go of her insecurities and the fact that she couldn't think past "Nina has her life all figured out and I have nothing" which i know to be a reason why many couples break up.

12. I "learn" how to make wine just because I thought I needed it since rebeccas family made wine. I spent LOTS of hours watching "how to make wine" videos...

13. I was planning on making Nina and Maggie a thing but not while they were teenagers because I wanted it to be a long term sort of thing and while teen relationships do last (my cousins been with her boyfriend since they were 13 and theyre adults now), I felt like with Maggie's personality it wouldn't have lasted.

14. Out of all my stories, I enjoyed writing Until I Met Her and then Maddie's Girls. I think those are my best stories so far.

15. The playlist Becca made for Asha was what I listened to to write the story :)

Here's the playlist if you'd like to listen, it's called //Low & Order

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6bhiIWMgJWStt94E5CcRoR?si=xuPpxV8xTf-aVW3O4pD9Pw

THATS ALL GUYS.

Take care and don't go out unless you gotta.