Chapter 16: Who are you?

Jungkook and I were leaning against his car while waiting for Jimin to walk out of the school. I pushed my body away from his car and with my back facing the school entrance I inhaled my cigarette before blowing its smoke out of my lungs. Jungkook tilted his head to the side while watching me blowing out the smoke in another direction so it wouldn't blew against his face.

"Bet he got her number" Jungkook crooked an eyebrow while glancing over at the school entrance.
When I looked over my shoulder, a smirking Jimin casually headed towards us while running a hand through his fluffy blond hair.

I inhaled my cigarette one more time before throwing it away and exhaled while grinning at Jimin's euphoric smile. When he was close enough he pressed his body against mine which made me stumble against Jungkook's car.

"Sorry babygirl" He whispered before giving me a kiss on the cheek but before I could say anything Jungkook burst into laughter. "Hyung you sounded so melancholic that I almost believed every single word" He said inbetween his laughters while Jimin and I joined him.

"I'm just good at everything I do Kookie" He winked at Jungkook before turning his head at me as his laughter died down and he looked at me with a serious expression before lifting his hand, his fingers around his phone. I looked at his phone and then back at his grinning face and my eyes widened as the euphoric excitement rushed through my blood.

"Now give me your hottest smile cause I got that whore's number babygirl" He shook his phone in his hand while placing a stand of hair behind my ear. I jumped into his arms, feeling his strong arms immediately around my body, holding me firmly.

"Thank you Chim" I whispered in his ear before pulling away and grinning at the boys who were all I had. "I betted your ass Hyung that you will get her number" Jimin gave Jungkook a smack on his head while glaring at him. "What did I told you? Have some manners when you speak with your Hyungs you little brat" Jungkook chuckled at Jimin and ruffled Jimin's blonde hair before stepping inside his car and screaming "You know I love you Hyung".

"We are getting there babygirl, even though it's a torture with her but for this sexy smile I'm willing to do anything" He gave me a genuine smile while I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it with my thumb, he closed his eyes while we enjoyed the silence around us before joining Jungkook in the car.

It was just us,

and the euphoric silence around us.

"Who are you?
'Cause you're not the girl I fell in love with, baby
Who are you?
'Cause something has changed, you're not the same, I hate it
I, I'm sick of waiting for love, love
I, I know that you're not the one, one"

My head was resting against the cool window when their angelic voices filled my ears and calmed me down, relaxed my muscles and helped me to inhale and exhale my toxic thoughts. There was something about all six of them which wouldn't be possible to describe by just meaningless words especially when it came down to Jimin.

I knew I would be lost if they didn't step into my life, if they didn't hold me after everything has happened. We are like a big family with different scars and wounds but we found a way to share it, everyone had their own way to deal with the darkness inside them but when it came to me I was still drowning without even knowing if I ever want to swim to the surface or if it would be easier for me to be drown.

Flashback

I was sitting next to her grave, all numbed while my wet clothes were sticking to my shaking body. I read her name over and over again, believing if I called her she would come back to me, not leaving me behind in this cruel world full of humans.