Obsessed (🔞🔪)

Author’s note: In case it wasn’t clear during the beginning of this story, everyone was speaking in Korean but depicted speaking in English. I’m saying this in advance to avoid confusion on one part of the chapter that you’re about to read. This would also serve as a warning considering there is a graphic depiction of violence ahead.

With that said, enjoy the chapter!

Please stream Oh My God, okay? And stay indoors!

-------------------------
Y/N moved the cart towards the vegetable section, where a fresh scent of harvested cabbages and lettuce greeted him. The cool air emanating from the shelf’s refrigeration system creep their way into his face through the face mask. He reached for the cabbages when he heard the sound of a shopping cart crashing against theirs on his back, pushing the cart against him and causing his body to fall forwards the refrigerated shelf.

He leaned on the metal shelf supporting the vegetables to regain his balance. He turned his head to the source of the shopping cart as a man not tall than he was stopped a few feet from where he was standing and turned towards him. He failed to recognize the man considering his face was covered with a pair of highly tinted black shades, a bandanna tied on his face covering his mouth and below, and he was wearing a black bowler hat. The man brushed his yellow track jacket and bowed towards Y/N.

What is with this place and crashing shopping carts?

“I-I’m sorry, I’m i-in a hurry,” the man said in a shaking voice.

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it. Just go,” Y/N replied as he stood and fixed his clothes.

The man turned and was about to push his cart away from him when Y/N noticed that there was a phone lying on the floor not far from where the man was standing.

“Sir,” he called as he reached for the fallen phone. “I think you dropped your phone.”

Just before the screen turned off, Y/N saw a blurry image of a girl who seemed to be wearing the same clothes as Yuqi.

“Ah thank you. I’ll be going now,” said the man as he hastily grabbed the phone out of Y/N’s grasped and brisk walked out of his sight.

“Oppa, who’s that,” asked Yuqi, appearing from behind.

It’s not Yuqi, Y/N thought to himself. We should finish this grocery trip and get out of here.

“I don’t know. The guy crashed into me and said he’s in a hurry.”

“Should I help you with the vegetables?”

“Oh yes please! I completely forgot about that.”

Probably it’s just no one.

Yuqi and Y/N spent the next thirty minutes gathering enough (actually, more than enough) supplies after going around the supermarket in circles. They completed their shopping requirements and proceeded to pay. Y/N was awfully silent during their queue for the cashier, and Yuqi seem to notice.

“Oppa, you’re quiet. Is there something wrong?”

“Huh? Oh nothing’s wrong. I’m just thinking how on earth we are going to pay for all these stuff that you got."

“Hey oppa it’s not that much! I can pay for my stuff if you like!” she said, and by the looks on her eyes, she was pouting behind the face mask.

“I’m just kidding. I’m just tired. Maybe we should head home right after? I still need to fix your schedules.”

“Aww, manager is such a workaholic. Thank you for working hard for us!”

“Well, this is a job that father gave me so I will be good at it.”