59🔥The Memories

Hoseok woke up the next morning hazy, he knew it was morning but inside of the room was still completely dark.

Mostly because Yoongi had black out curtains in the dorm room he and Jungkook shared.

He sat up in the bed, smiling down at Yoongi who was curled into the fire elementals side. He let his hand run through Yoongi's white hair, wondering how Yoongi could get his hair to feel like literal clouds.

Hoseok shook Yoongi a bit, his worry increasing when he noticed the elder didn't budge.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok whispered, shaking him again, though getting no reaction.

Hoseok began freaking out, his heart rate increasing, "Yoongi?!"

He flipped Yoongi on to his back, placing his ear on Yoongi's heart.

Hoseok let out a relieved breath when he heard Yoongi's heart beating consistently.

"He really wasn't lying about the sleeping thing," Hoseok let out a hearty laugh, staring at the man he loved with admiration.

He moved to get up, mostly because he needed to piss and wanted to wash his face, though he couldn't do that when Yoongi grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down.

Hoseok yelped, obviously startled, he thought Yoongi was knocked out!

"Stay," Yoongi mumbled sleepily, hugging Hoseok's waist and laying his head on Hoseok's bare chest, "you're so warm..." as the words left his lips, Yoongi began drifting to sleep again.

Mind you, his eyes were shut the entire time.

Hoseok sighed, laying back and wrapping his arm around the frost elemental, "Fine."

Yoongi smiled, nuzzling his head like a baby kitten, "Why are you up anyway, isn't it like 4?"

Hoseok laughed, having already seen the time when he made his move to get up, "Yoongi, it's almost 10."

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open lazily, he looked at the clock on the wall, he nodded, "Guess it is."

Hoseok made Yoongi look at him, a smile on the fire elementals face when he saw the adorably tired look in Yoongi's eyes, "I thought you were dead, you know."

Yoongi laughed, his gummy smile peaking through, "I told you I slept like the dead."

"I didn't think it was that serious," Hoseok said, staring at Yoongi intently, his brown eyes staring into Yoongi's, Yoongi looking at him with confusion.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" he asked, tilting his head, a habit he's picked up from Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled, "You're so beautiful." he confessed, loving the way Yoongi's cheeks dusted pink from the compliment and how the elder hid his face in the pillows.

He leaned closer to Yoongi, whispering in his ear, "It's true~" to which Yoongi groaned and tried to swat him away using his hand blindly.

Hoseok smiled again, his lips coming into contact with Yoongi's shoulder and neck, he gave the elder butterfly kisses; Yoongi blushing madly into one of his black pillows.

Yoongi turned to Hoseok, the younger lifting his head from where it was on his shoulder, he moved his hand to Hoseok's nape and connected his lips with the fire elementals.

Hoseok hummed, his hand moving to Yoongi's hip. Yoongi was laying back on the bed, his arms wrapped around Hoseok, Hoseok was keeping himself up with the hand that wasn't on Yoongi's hip.

Their sweet moment was interrupted by the turn of the lock and the door being thrown open.

"I KNEW THEY WERE IN HERE!" Jungkook screamed, Hoseok pulling away from Yoongi and hiding under the elder's blanket.