47: Hundred Percent

"Tae..."

I let out, eyes getting teary again. I stood straight and observed every feature of his.

His slightly red eyes, his swollen cheeks, the tip of his nose slightly red and hair tousled.

It was very evident that he has been crying too. My hand made its way on its own and caressed his cheek, my thumb brushing it in soothing circles.

I felt his fingers circle around my wrist and closed his eyes, letting a tear slid down his cheek.

"I'm so sorry, Minhee. I didn't mean to.", he whispered. My breath hitched.

"I know it's an excuse but my right mind would never do that to you. I would never.", he said, voice cracked. I nodded vibrantly as I found myself crying again.

"I know, Tae. I know.", I said as I pulled him into a hug, the two of us crying our sorrows out.

He bent down and buried his face in my chest, his hands engulfed around my waist tightly. I had my one hand on his back and the other one caressing his head.

Our cries were a mix relief and worry.

Relief because we both knew neither of us betrayed.

Worry because what more hurtful things were waiting for us ahead?

But that's okay. At least we have each other now. We will figure this out together.

Yes, we will.

After we stopped crying, Taehyung escorted me to his bedroom and I sat at the edge of the bed with him seated next to me.

There was a moment of silence between us until he decided to break it.

"Thank you for believing me. Despite what happened.", he softly said. I glanced my side and saw the way he hung his head low, staring at his feet in shame.

"Regardless being intentional or not, I hurt you. And that should never happen.", he mumbled out. I placed my hand on his and he looked up, our eyes met. I let out a sad smile.

"Hey Tae. In life, things happen and you can't do anything about it at times no matter how unfair it seems.", I said, squeezing his hand in assurance.

"We're a couple now. Being in relationship isn't all about sunshine and rainbows. There are going to be storms and chaos at times. And when that happens, we stick together. Like how I am next to you right now.", I said.

"I'm not gonna leave you just because of some crazy fan of yours. Cause I'm crazier about you in a way.", I giggled, attempting to change the atmosphere.

Taehyung finally smiled and my heart felt at ease again.

He brought my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles, the slight action making my heart flutter.

"Thank you. Thank you so much.", he whispered.

I then felt him staring down at my lips, causing my eyes to trail down to his too. The space between us decreased as we felt ourselves getting closer and closer, our lips almost brush-