Prologue: The Fairy Castle.

"And remember, don't go to the north and west wing," said Robinson Hill's headmistress, Miss Anastasia. "Those wings belong to the fairies."

It was the first day of the term and the elderly headmistress was addressing the new students in the hall.

Miss Anastasia had grey hair, tied up in a tight braid. A tiny pair of glasses sat on the end of her pointed nose, making it look slightly like a bird's beak. But behind all that, her skin was fair and her cheeks were rosy, making her look like a motherly old bird.

"This castle belongs to the fairies, but since they needed to return me a favor, they agreed to let half of their castle become a school."

"Will we be able to see the fairies?" a girl asked, curiously.

"Yes," replied the headmistress. " You might find them in your cupboard or fluttering about in the school. Remember, none of you are allowed to hurt them, they let us have our school, we let them have their peace."

"Yes, Miss Anastasia!" chorused the girls, who were truthful and obedient.

Time passed and soon the headmistress became ill.

Miss Anastasia was lying on her bed, looking pale and tired, there were doctors surrounding her. 

"I want the school to be passed down to my good friend, Miss Carine." whispered Miss Anastasia and with that, she died. 

With that, Miss Carine, a young lady, took over the school. Strangely, all the fairies disappeared once Miss Carine took over.

They were never to be seen again.