013.

Soooo like I have feelings for someone, and they're my best friend. I feel like I completely ruined things between me and her. I feel like she hates my guts.

I think maybe I love her. Damn. She says she loves me too, but I know it's not the way she loves me. Which hurts like hell. But, maybe I'll get over it.

I try and ask her about it, but she ignores it, and talks about something else. I wish she felt the same way. Awhile go, I used to have strong feelings for her.

But, like, she doesn't like me back. It hurts really bad. I'm used to it though, so it's normal. But, like everytime she sends me a cute little text, my heart skips a beat, and I smile like an idiot.

I love her. She's been there for me more than anyone. She knows so much about me. I've helped her through a lot and she's helped me through some shit. From when I was cutting and when I wanted to kill myself.

She is the nicest, sweetest, kindest, person ever. She is very cute and hella precious. I just wish I could call her mine, i'd be the happiest person ever. When she sends me a simple text like "good morning!" or "you're the best!" it just makes me happy. God, she makes me so fucking happy. But, she hates me and doesnt like me.

Sorry for this hella long rant. And like no one cares. But, I'm pretty sure she has feelings for someone else. Anyways, yeah I'm sorry guys and I'm sorry to her for ruining everything between us. I love yall. Goodbye.