Tease ~ OverDeku

Ship : OverDeku

Scenario : Izuku teased Kai as a payback for teasing her before. little did she know, it was a bad move.

WARNING!

SUGGESTIVE CONTENT AHEAD!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku stood still at the door frame, her emerald eyes carefully inspected the neat, clean office belonged to Kai. In the middle of this private room, she spotted the man she had been searching for. Kai, as usual, was sitting at his table, working on document and paper works. Hari was also in here, helping his boss with anything necessary.

Aware of her bright presence, Hari lifted his head up from the paper he was reading. The right-hand man mustered a small smile for the fianceé of the second Shie Hassaikai leader. "Hello, Izuku. How can I help you?" The soft-hearted male greeted and made his toward her.

Izuku returned the smile and waved her hand at Hari. "Hey, Hari! Sorry for interrupting your work." She apologized in advance, feeling a little guilty for  disturbing her fiance and her childhood friend. But Hari shook his head. He was clearly happy with her visit.

"No, it is fine. You are not being a bother, Izu." Hari assured, ruffling her curly locks gently. Seeing this, Kai's work came to a halt. His piercing golden gaze fixed on the two, a mixture of jealousy and malice clouded his masked face.

"Oh yeah, I'm here to see Kai! There is something I want to ask him. Talk to you later, Hari!" Izuku gave the silvernette one last loving, warm hug before skipping her way to her soon-to-be husband.

Kai pulled down his mask, opening his arms to welcome his dearest angel. Izuku threw herself into his affectionate embrace, her arms wrapped around his neck neatly. Hari, not wanting to be a third-wheel, continued to do works to distract himself from the uneasy feeling growing inside him.

Nana : Yep. Poor our arrow-headed boy is jealous. Readers, please comfort our precious baby boy here ;-;

"Say, angel... Why are you here? Dressing in this gorgeous garment... Do you have a surprise for me?" Kai gestured Izuku to sit on his lap. Her slim arms locked around his neck, while her head leaned on his muscular chest. She could hear his fast heart beat that became the melody of her life.

"I want to go out shopping in the city. So I'm here to ask for your permission... Since Grandpa isn't home." Izuku looked up at her fiance's handsome face, her cute, big puppy eyes on display. A pretty smile tugged on her lips.

Kai's eyebrows Were drawn together upon hearing her request. "Angel, you know how dangerous it is for you to go out alone. I'm quite occupied currently so I can't accompany you. So my answer is... No, you can't leave the base." Kai kindly explained as he caressed her dark green locks.

"Then... How about I bring along one of the Precepts as my bodyguard? Will you allow me to go out?" Izuku grinned ear-to-ear at Kai. She knew he would answer like that so she had prepared a brilliant idea to make Kai unconsciously listen to her.