[ pride - disbanded. ]

[ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ; ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ]
[ ɪᴅᴏʟ!ʟᴜᴄɪғᴇʀ x ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴏᴛ ɪs ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟɢʀᴀᴍ ᴘᴏsᴛ, ɪᴅᴏʟ ʟᴜᴄɪғᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ]
[ ᴅɪsʙᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ]

you sighed, and tapped your foot.

lucifer abruptly stood up, and left. he said he 'had a short phone call'. and that he will be 'back soon'.

you counted every minute he wasn't there.

thirty six minutes.

you sighed, and counted the thirty seventh digit, right as lucifer opened the door.

"come on! the crowd is waiting!" you tried to be nice, but you were very nervous.

"what was that stupid phone call anyway?" you asked, and lucifer turned more pale than normal.

"i'll tell you later." lucifer said, and didn't move from his place.

"what're you doing? you gotta go out on the stage." you held his arm, nudging him over.

"okay." he sighed, and walked over.

you watched back stage, as the scene unfolded.

the stage lights turned off, and the crowd started to die down.

the only light that was there, was a circular spotlight, lucifer stood there, as the crowd cheered.

'he's getting cheers by standing?!' you thought, puzzled.

the song began.

lucifer's slow, deep voice made everybody scream, you sighed, knowing that the screams would be there for a while.

after show

lucifer and his brothers walked backstage, and were sitting around on the couches.

you felt a tap on your shoulder. turning around, "lucifer?" you jumped, startled.

"i've been meaning to tell you what the phone call was about." lucifer explained, and then pointed to a more private area.

you follow lucifer, and what happened next shocked you.

lucifer first sighed, and then spilt out everything.

"diavolo offered me to leave my brothers so i can perform solo." lucifer sighed.

"what?! we're not accepting that offer!" you yelled, surprising lucifer.

"huh? why?" he asked, startled.

"i've been working with you for only a year, and i know how dedicated you are to this group." you paused.

"and your brothers are too! you're one of the most popular brothers! and also the leader.. don't just drop every thing now..." your eyes trailed to the floor.

"i just.. i just don't want you to split with your brothers." you admitted.

lucifer's eyes went wide, he was taken back with all your claims.

nonetheless, lucifer only nodded.

"i think splitting is also a bad idea, but.. maybe it's for the better-"

"are you crazy?!" a voice cut off lucifer.

"huh? belphegor?" lucifer and you looked over, and saw belphegor glaring at lucifer.

"you're not leaving this group." belphegor growled.

"we're famous brothers! not famous friends! we all go together!" belphegor's hands turned into fists.

"i have been considering in doing it." lucifer sighed.

"what?!" you both yelled.

"lucifer, you are nuts." you sighed.

"whatever, [ name ]. once lucifer wants to do something, you can never change his mind." belphegor stomped his foot, his knuckles turning white, then walked away from the two.

"lucifer.. is that true?" you asked.

lucifer only nodded, and you sighed.

"i can't change anything, could i?" you asked yourself.

"whatever, i'm going home." you walked away from lucifer, not listening to his waits or him calling your name.

the next day, you crossed your fingers, hoping lucifer didn't leave.

you saw lucifer at the house of lamentation, but he didn't say a word to you.

you arrived, backstage, seeing everyone but lucifer.

you already knew lucifer accepted the offer.

everybody was silent, nobody was there to boss them around, telling them what to do.

it felt like a heavy load has been added onto your chest.

with out lucifer, you were feeling stressed out.

lucifer was the person to control everybody in the group, not you.

after three months with out lucifer, you dropped directing the brothers to success.

"[ name ]! wait!" mammon called out.

"please! don't quit! you're the only one who inspires us!" asmodeus yelled.

"who's going to make the costumes?" levi asked.

"don't follow in lucifer's foot steps! he's always a bad influence." satan groaned.

"this is all lucifer's fault!" belphegor yelled.

beel watched silently as they tried everything to make you not quit.

beel had to accept the faith that was going to happen to the brothers.

they were going to disband, regardless of you had left or not.