Chapter 19 ~ Alola, Kanto!

(A/N: If you've watched the Sun & Moon anime, you know what episode the title is related to and what's going on in it. You can also deduce a lot from the picture (actually, every chapter's picture is related to the chapter in some way)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Over the next couple of weeks, quite a lot of things happened in the lives of Ash, Serena and others. Some of them were a little smaller and some a little bigger, but they all affected their lives in some way and they all had a strong connection to later events.

The things that happened in Serena's life were that she had started practicing for the performance again, she caught a new Pokemon, and her and Ash's relationship flourished. Of course, many other things happened to her, but they were the biggest.

So, Serena had started training to Pokemon performing again. She had been inspired to do so one day while lying bored on the couch and watching Skitty and Pancham play by jumping from the couch to the pillows on the floor in all sorts of ways. She had noticed that Skitty was skilled at jumping and by then she had suddenly said to her Pokemon, "What if we trained for a little?" The Pokemon, of course, had gladly agreed, and after a little explanation, Skitty had looked just as excited.

So from that day on, they had been practicing every day and Serena had decided one day to give a decent performance to Alola's friends. That they see what a decent Pokemon Showcase performance is like, she had thought determined.

And another thing. Do you remember Altaria? The Pokemon that was shot on the wing? (Of course, you remember because I wrote long texts about it in the last chapters) But so. She healed and to everyone's delight, her wings healed to almost normal. So when Nurse Joy released it back into nature, it was able to fly almost normally.

But her story did not end there. A few days after the release, Altaria returned. It appeared one day at Serena's practicing and when it showed the skill to perform, Serena decided to take it with her on her journey. So Altaria became Serena's new Pokemon and at the same time a new member of her growing family.

What about Ash? What exactly happened in his life during those weeks?

One of the biggest things was at least that he passed his second Island Trial and got a new Z-crystal. And that wasn't the only thing that happened on that trip to Akala Island.

Ash's Rockruff evolved while they were on the island. And even more so in the rare Dusk form. (And before anyone complains that Rockruff battle with Gladion, this story DOES NOT FOLLOW the exact timeline of the anime. Gladion will appear in this book, but later. Thank you)

 Thank you)

But so. Things happened. But perhaps the biggest event of all was what Professor Kukui and principal Oak told them when they returned from Akala Island and back to school. And now we get to this story properly.

                            ****
"Alola class! Today, I and Principal Oak have something interesting to tell you," Professor Kukui said, giving the stage to Principal Oak. He coughed and said, "Thank you Kukui. Right, we're taking a class trip to celebrate the 20th anniversary of our school!"