Chapter Fourty-eight

Savannah

Once my school was out for Christmas break. Time flew a bit. Christmas Eve came around. We were going to Marks house. Yes, Now that Jack and I aren't together, mark and I talk, but Just as friends.

I was still getting ready when my dad brought up flowers for me. "Aw did you get them for me?" I ask blushing. "Haha... of course I did." My dad says in the most "no" giving answer.

"Who then?" I ask. He taps on the case which there's a card in. I smile opening the top and opening the card.

"Just thinking about you brings a smile to my face, a twinkle to my eye, and a skipped beat to my heart."  I miss you so much babygirl.
I hope you're happy with your family and I wish them a happy Christmas
~Jack G ❤️

 I hope you're happy with your family and I wish them a happy Christmas~Jack G ❤️

My heart fluttered for a moment. I put the case by my wall of love. Where I have everything I loved.
Jacks note, I slid it into my desk. Probably never gonna see it again.

I finish getting ready. Oh you must be wondering... I blocked Jack on every social media so he can't see in my life after like the 30th call.

My parents think Jack is off on a cruise with his family, which was honestly the best I could give them

I went to my first basketball game and...I looked to find Jack, which hit me harder because I thought he would've at least shown up, but Johnson, Stassie, Sammy, Nate, Derek, and Catherine were there.

With college I was looking forward to Arizona. When finals rolled around It was hard. I couldn't focus, but It's all my mind could think was not to focus and focus on Jack.

Thankfully, My teachers went easy for me since most of them found out about my family wanting to move.

"Savannah, let's go!" My dad says. I grab my stuff closing my room door and leaving to go to Marks.

Jack

When I came home to my family I drove by Savannah's and see her whole family getting in their car. She looked so happy, gorgeous, breathtaking.

I hadn't seen her in awhile.
I miss her.
Watching her play basketball made me so happy. I couldn't wipe my smile off watching her.

My parents and sister were finally in one household together which wasn't sure how was gonna go, but I came.

Walking into my house I hear two different conversations. Mom and dad on a separate phone call. I went upstairs to my room changing to a different shirt and shoes.

Laura and Molly coming into my room and laying on my bed. I continue getting ready ignoring them and just fixing my hair.

"Is Savannah come-"
"No." I cut them off. "Wh-"
"Cause she's Just not coming!" I say cutting them off again. I sigh taking a breathe.

"We haven't seen her in awhile Jack... what happened between you guys?" Laura asks. "Nothing... Just leave my business alone."

"Okay.. fine, but you know you can tell us anything... and mom invited Madison's family." Molly says.
I sigh.
"Oh my god." I cry out, could this get worst.

Then the doorbell rang making me groan louder.

Savannah

After being with Marks family, Mark and I go up to his room. "So how you've been holding up?" He asks. "I've been alright... Just stressing a little for colleges." I say.

"Oh yeah! I heard UA...." He grins looking at me. Making me laugh. "Yeah I got accepted. I just haven't heard about basketball. If I don't get a basketball scholarship, I'll probably Just go to UCLA. That's if I get accepted." I laugh.

"Why?" He asks. "Rememebr... my family LA." I say. "Or you could stay with me and Omaha." He smiles.
"Hey you could get accepted into Florida Gators." I smile.

"True... But if I don't I'll just stay here." He says. "Think positive." I say causing him to roll his eyes.
"Wanna go to DQ?" He asks smirking. I smile signaling a yes.

Jack

We finish dinner which was awkward the fact Madison chose to sit next to me. I didn't want to be near her.

When we finished eating I chilled in my room until my mom called us downstairs and asked for us all to take a picture. Madison's and I mother's made us take a picture together which I wasn't happy.

Once the picture was over I went to the kitchen to get a snack I check my snap seeing Nate send me a screenshots of Savannah and Mark

In both she was really happy with him

In both she was really happy with him. I guess she already moved on. In frustration and anger I grabbed the nearest thing and throwing it to the wall. Molly and Laura seeing it.

I sigh rubbing my eyes breaking.
Why did Savannah have to make me fall for her? In such a short amount of time.

If it was any other girl, I would've gotten back with Madison already, but I don't want to be with Madison.

Savannah, why?
My sisters sit next to me holding me.

•••