A Little Crackhead Energy

(A bit of a request?)

(And my least favorite chapter lmao.)

"PIIIIIIIIZZZZAAAAAAAA!"

Niffty was running around like the speed of light through the lobby, screaming as if she were a child. Let's be honest here, we all know she's bab. 

Alastor's POV
Dear goodness what happened... I left for ten minutes. Niffty's been running around for the past few minutes and even Charlie's hyper. I'm standing in the corner, watching it all happen.
"I've never seen you look so concerned Al." Angel started laughing at my expression. I gave no response and instead raised my hand to my temple, groaning. The noise was giving me a headache. "What happened in the ten minutes I was gone?" I folded my arms and looked at him. Angel shrugged, but luckily Husk overheard me. "Charlie and Niffty woke up pretty hyper this morning. You two weren't in the room at the time. 'Parently Vaggie said something about wishing we could order pizza for dinner, then Niffty went ape-shit." He leaned on the counter of the bar and set his bottle down, glancing at Niffty. I gave a small nod. "I see."

Why was the princess of Hell acting this way? She was considerably more calm than Niffty at the time, and I wouldn't expect anything less from the 3-foot demon, but Charlie? I wonder if they ate something that the rest of us didn't.

We eventually managed to calm her down, mostly because we promised her the most pizza that night if she'd hush up. I didn't think it would work, but I was wrong. Charlie was busy ordering the food over the phone as Angel came over and hugged me from behind. I yelped. Don't judge me. I'm not used to this kind of thing. Of course, Angel thought it was hilarious and continued to hold me anyway.
"You're kinda fluffy, Al." Angel was resting his head on mine. I chuckled a little. Angel tilted his head to the side, just enough that I could see him out of the corner of my eye. "Can I touch your antler?" I flinched, then raised a brow. "Why?" I asked. He shrugged. "I dunno, I've just never touched a deer antler before." With a sigh, I nodded and put my ears down to the side, just so he wouldn't accidentally brush up against one. He studied them with interest.

Charlie had put the phone down by now, a smile on her face. She noticed Angel touching my antler and gasped. Oh no.
"Oooo, can I touch one too?" She was lightly bouncing over, her eyes full of excitement and interest. I let out a sigh as my shoulders lowered a little, Angel snickering because he knew everyone would want to touch them now. Sometimes I felt like I was surrounded by children. "Alright, but make it quick," I said as I watched her come up to me. Angel let go, standing to the side now to watch. I had to lower my head for her, we've got quite the height difference.

It had only been a few seconds until Niffty came speeding over. I regret ever letting Angel touch me in the first place. "ME!" She was bouncing up and down next to Charlie, reaching for my head but falling short of it. All I could manage was a slight look of annoyance. "Come on, you're already draining my energy and I hadn't even seen you for half of the day. Keep in mind I didn't get much sleep last night," I said blandly. Charlie laughed as Niffty gave puppy dog eyes. "Aww, Al let her touch it. Once is enough." Charlie looked up at my now slightly annoyed face. My smile struggled a little. I didn't really enjoy physical contact with this many people in one day, especially when I wasn't the one initiating it. "...very well." I got on one knee for Niffty and lowered my head. It was like having a toddler putting their hands on you, although she was clean. She touched my ear along with it, to which I flinched and abruptly pulled my head back. "Alright, that's enough," I said.

She ran off happily as I slowly stood back up, fixing my hair and lifting my ears back up to their regular posture. I rested my hands neatly behind my back and glanced at Angel who's expression was quite amused. "Tell anyone how sensitive my ears are and I will make you regret it," I said in a low whisper while jokingly smiling at him. He mockingly tapped his finger on his chin and hummed as if to say "I'll think about it." I sighed and shook my head. Angel just stood and chuckled.