Chapter 26

«Violet's POV»

"I can't believe I am here." I told him standing outside Lilian and Allister's house. My parent's house. I nervously wiped my now sweaty palms on my
black and white check coat.

The snow just enhanced the beautiful of the enormous house, it was always a real sight for sore eyes, but behind the marvelous warm exterior, lied the icy chills of the eerie interior

The snow just enhanced the beautiful of the enormous house, it was always a real sight for sore eyes, but behind the marvelous warm exterior, lied the icy chills of the eerie interior. It is a house that for years now, had no longer been filled with laughter and love but instead sorrow and desolation. Many would think that this 'extravagant' place was my home growing up but in was my prison. 

"Hey, you okay?" asked Eric reeling me out of my thoughts.

"Ya I am good." I said slightly shaking my head," just cold."

The door and my mother's face greeted up with a fake smile, " Darling." she  said pulling me into a hug, as I awkwardly stood their,"And you handsome." she said after letting me go and drew him into a hug.

"Hello, Mrs Quaters." said Eric politely after she let go of him.

"Call me Lilian." she said with another smile flashing her teeth.

The things poeple like you do for money.

"Are my parents her yet?" asked Eric as we entered the house.

"Oh, yes they were waiting for you." she said as we made our way towards the living room with a white  glass coffee table that has a black rug underneath and a black leather lounge suite that was placed on grey wooden floors, in a room with baren walls painted white and enormous wall- like windows.

"Elisa, Gabriel. It's lovely to see you both." I said whilst hugging them yet I it in Eric's eyes, he dreaded his father's presence, so I held his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Violet come with me in the kitchen." said my mother.

"Okay, I am coming." I told her, walking into the kitchen I instantly held my breath after a horrid smell lingered in the air that caused blie to rise to my throat.

"Here, put this on the table and go to your father's study, he is waiting for you." she said in a cold stern voice.

I raced out the kitchen away from that terrible smell. I set the table nicely before making my way towards my father's office.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

" Father? " I asked as I walked into his study closing the door behind me.

It was a beautiful study with his book shelf that was the size of his wall behind his brown wooden desk, and infront of him a brown leather lounge suite was set up facing the large window-like wall so you could see the breath-taking garden covered in it's own white coat.