《 36 - Guilt 》

A/N:
I'm playing MM while editing this >_<
I'm in Day 11 back in Zen's route!
~°•☆~°•☆

You were strained against the zip-ties, blood running over the translucent plastic, red on white.

Your nose filled with the musty scent of the sack that covered your head and in the almost blackness, your eyes strained for some sign of what was to come.

From the cold metal beneath your body, the shifting motions from right to left and the sound of the engine, you knew you were somewhere near cars or machines and had been for some time.

Surely someone was looking for you, the police, the FBI, Levi..

It has been hours so your captor decided to restrain you again on the room where you were first placed at.

You were tied on a metal chair while a sack was on your face preventing you to see and know what was going on outside.

To make matters worse, you regretted not mentioning who kidnapped you.

Sure, Annie and Reiner's voice were in the voicemail but then there was Bertolt and their boss.

A while ago, you were beaten up because it was the consequence of your actions: which was using your phone.

(A/N: Owemji imagine if my mom would do this to me : < )

Your whole body ached and you were starving.

You were simply lucky to have them give you water though.

Blood dripped from your lips, arms, wrists, legs and shoulders.

Your wrists were bound together as well as your ankles.

Your body was tied amongst the armless metal chair.

As a result, you were traumatized by the fact of the current situation at hand.

Soon then, the sack that prevented you from seeing was pulled away making you squint your eyes due to the bright light.

Reiner, Annie and their boss were there.

You clenched your teeth in an effort to keep your quivering jaw still.

What suprised you was that there was a set up of a video camera in front of you in a stand, enough to get a view of your face and half of your body.

"Wh-what is this?" You stammered.

"Giving your boyfriend a warning." The man blandly said.

You looked at him with widened eyes. "What are y-you going to do..?" You fumbled saying reluctantly.

"Calm down princess.." Reiner grunted to which you furrowed your eyebrows at him in response.

That was when the man nodded at the both. Annie headed to the camera set up with a chair for her to sit on.

Reiner simply stood nearer to the scene while the man was beside you.

"..3.."

You looked down, staring at the floor not wanting to show Levi your pathetic state.

"..2.."

The man placed his hand on the back of your chair.

"1.. Start..!" Annie voiced out, focusing on the cam recorder.

"Levi..." The man grumbled.

The name of your boyfriend sent shivers to your spine making you hide your face using your hair.