< • Chapter Five • >

Chapter Five

Temptations Released

|_____________________|

Previously on Jealousy

*

*

*

The next one to check was Eijirou's text. Although he hadn't seen it yet, he was already shaking and trembling at the thought of what they could be about. He went to check them, but before he knew it the someone had stolen the phone from his hands. He turned to find the person was the Eijirou himself. But instead of his usually expression, his eyes were questioning the other with immense determination. Izuku was trapped!

He stared at Izuku's phone with a scowl embedded on his face. Before long, the scowl just soon dispersed and changed into a concerned look. He looked to the other with an expression that tugged on Izuku's heart strings and made him feel slightly guilty. "E-E-Eicchan!?" He could only exclaim in panic. "What's wrong?!"

Kirishima's head flew towards Izuku's chest, as he hugged the sweet boy close to him. "I thought something bad happened to you...", he said, holding the other tightly. Izuku couldn't tell if it was his heart that was pounding without rest or Eijirou's anymore. He smiled nevertheless, and said, "I was just talking to Kaminari, don't wor-"

"Kaminari?!" The red headed teen was suddenly alarmed, lifting his head in slight fear. "What did you say to him?!" Izuku was shocked by his sudden outburst. But then again, if someone close talked to your crush, then of course you would be ecstatic and anxious!

However, for Kirishima, it wasn't like that at all. The only reason he feared it, was because he didn't even like Kaminari anymore... Not like that anyways. So, Izuku something about him liking his bro, he wouldn't be able to bare it! "I just went to talk about how he was avoiding you. It isn't right to avoid your friend like that! And so, I confronted him about it, and asked if was doing it purposefully. He seemed to noticed and decided not to do so anymore." That seemed to lightened Kirishima's heart a bit, as he said, "Thank goodness..."

He then realized the time. "Shall we go to bed?" Kirishima asked. "Yeah..." Although Izuku said that, he really didn't want to be separated from Eijirou as of now. He just want to stay by his side as much as possible before he was torn away from him.

Kirishima spoke up, "Well? What are waiting for?" Izuku was confused. Was he hurrying in driving him away? "Get your stuff and come to my room!" Eijirou smiled. The smaller teen felt his heart thump again, as he thought about kiss from this morning. "N-n-no can do! What if I do something alike to this morning? I don't feel like I can refrain myself enough."