Chapter 25: The party

Vienna's POV

"Scar I thought you wouldn't come but here you are" A guy who looked around Scarlett's age said or rather yelled over the loud music before pulling Scarlett into a light hug.

"Oh you know I couldn't miss your brother's party, I mean everyone knows he is a party animal and also he surely knows how to host one" Scarlett replied pulling away as he moved towards Charlotte to hug her? I guess, who stepped back a little and just passed him a small smile making him roll his eyes playfully.

"So you mean you came here because of my brother and not me" He asked almost pouting.

"You hurt my feelings Scar" He added placing his hand on his heart dramatically.

"Stop with your drama and also with your flirting because I have some company with me tonight and they might get a wrong impression of you" Scarlett said as his eyes moved from her to me and Samantha who were just awkwardly witnessing their encounter.

"Vienna, Sam, this is Luke and Luke this is Samantha my elder sister but you might already know her and..." Scarlett introduced.

"Oh I can tell that she's your sister" Luke said interrupting her.

"But I must say that you have got much more beautiful genes than your sisters" He added taking Samantha's hand and placing a kiss on the back of it.

"Luke we are standing right here, if you already forgot" Charlotte said a little offended...I guess as she was quiet until now.

"She speaks" Luke teased grinning as Charlotte glared at him and Scarlett just rolled her eyes.

"And who is this beautiful lady" He asked, his words directed towards me.

"Well I was introducing her but you cut me off like an annoying jerk...ah anyways that's Vienna my brother's..." Scarlett replied only to be interrupted by him once again.

"Vienna. Such a beautiful name just like you" He said as I couldn't help but smile, I can already tell that flirting is just in his nature. 

"No no I'm not flirting, you really are a..." He added but he was interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.

"Masterpiece" Said a guy from behind Luke, he looked around my age or maybe a few years older than me I think.

Thank god...finally someone who's not a teenager because I was already starting to feel the odd one out here.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that, that just sounded so wrong. I'm sorry" He added as he reached by the pool where we were standing.

"Ladies meet my elder brother, Drake...and he can be a little blunt at times so don't mind him" Luke said gaining a look from his brother.

"Why are you guys standing out here, come on in. Let's have some drinks" Drake said as we all moved inside where the loud music got kind of muffed since it was playing outside by the pool.

"So Vienna, tell me about yourself. It seems like you are new here, I haven't seen you around before" Drake said with an attempt to initiate a conversation as he sat on the high bar stool next to Luke and so did I with Scarlett and Samantha beside me and Charlotte beside Samantha.

"Yeah that's because I recently came here...I'm from Canada basically" I replied.

"Whoa that's a huge change...from Canada to Russia directly. What brought you here" He further asked.

"Yeah I know it's a big change..." I spoke only to be interrupted by Scarlett.

"Rather you should be asking who brought you here" She said sipping on her drink.