C.47

yoonhwa's eyebrows furrowed the moment she opened her eyes. she looked around the place. everything was white. even the clothes she was wearing were in white colour.

"am i dead?"

she was actually expecting it but is this what people see when they were dead? "looks legit enough"

the place began to change. she stood in front of a rather old looking building. with colourful drawings on the wall and lots of flower pots.

she instantly recognized the place. it was the place where her real mother left her. the place where she gets to separate with her real brother, jaehyun.

her ear caught the sound of a car. when she spun her heels around her heart sank when she saw her mother. it's been years since she last saw her.

her mother went to the back of the car taking out a suitcase. then someone came out of the car. it was her, but smaller. she remember now, this was a part of her childhood memory.

yoonhwa watched as her mother and mini yoonhwa going towards the building where kids grow up together. homecare. yoonhwa went closer towards the two and she stood right beside her smaller self.

"gosh this is weird" she mumbled. yoonhwa stared her mother and began wondering where she had gone all these years. why did she left? why did she must separate her and jaehyun?

"yoonhwa my baby. you're going to be safe here okay?" her mother said as she was kneeling down in front of her younger self holding her shoulders.

"where is brother?" she asked pouting her lips a bit. the older woman smiled but it was written all over her face that she looked sad.

"he have to be somewhere else. don't worry. you'll meet him soon" she said giving little yoonhwa a kiss on her forehead before standing up.

"where are you going, mommy? where's daddy?" yoonhwa tugged her sleeve shirt stopping her from going away. the mother bit her lower lip fighting with the tears that were threatening to fall.

"i'm sorry yoonhwa. mommy and daddy have some things to take care of. whatever happens just remember that mommy and daddy loves you okay?" her mother patted her head with a loving look.

the innocent little yoonhwa just nodded her head and the head of the homecare came out looking happy to see her. her mother waved her hand smiling warmly at her. little did she know that it was her last goodbye.

"mommy! i'll see you again right?" her mother turned around and smiled shortly at her. "sure"

yoonhwa felt something hot rolling down her cheek. "lies" she muttered.

"you lied. what kind of mother are you?"

the place began to crumble down the scene was changing again. yoonhwa clenched her fist tight anger washing all over her.

"what is this place? i don't want to see any of these" she mumbled. she was back at the white room. just like earlier, nothing was there. there was a blinding light and she had to squint her eyes.

her eyes widened when a figure emerges from the light and was walking towards her. she couldn't move an inch. it's like her feet were glued on the ground.

"yoonhwa" he smiled warmly at her. she really wanted to leave that place, wherever she was. she wanted to see her brother. the other members. she wanted to see him.

he said that he'll wait for her. what would his reaction be when he found out that she died? that- if she really did died. "it's going to be alright" he said his voice echoing around the white place they were in.

no matter how hard she wanted to smile back at him- even though he may just be a part of her so called dream she couldn't. she wanted to believe everything was okay.

but why was her body began to fade away?

"haechan-!" she let out a sharp breath when she felt something went through her chest where the heart area was. her eyes flickered down to her chest and and blood coming out from it.

she had gotten shot

yoonhwa raised her head to look at haechan but he wasn't there. "who..?"

blood soaked her white clothes and it dripped down on the clean white floor. she don't know what was happening to her. the excruciating pain that she was feeling, she couldn't handle it.

yoonhwa dropped down gasping for air. she actually felt like her life was slowly draining from her. she could feel the immense pain, but she felt like she was dying really slowly

"am i- really going to die?"

▽▽▽

the situation in the operation room were getting tensed. sweat trickled down seokjin's forehead. yoonhwa was slowly dying.

haechan who was walking around the hospital grounds suddenly had a bad feeling. he abruptly stopped his hand going towards his chest. his heart was beating in a quick pace.

"what is wrong with me" he muttered quite confused as to why he was feeling like that. shrugging his shoulder he went back inside.

as soon as he stepped inside the hospital building, the heart monitor made a thin straight line with no longer beeping sound of her heart.