Chapter Ten

Seokjin had been spacing out from the past couple of hours.  It was already midnight and he'd been staring at the pink little bandaid the wrapped around his finger. He would cares it and could still feel the small fingers gently wrapping the sticky object. His heart was swollen with cuteness and happiness.

"Meojin...." He let out. A smile immediately played in his puffy lips.

The idea of having a daughter was new to him. It shocked him to see that the retired CEO of Byun Enterprise came to his restaurant without an appointment. Jiyon just talked to him like a normal person.

When the visit of Mr. Byun went quite often in this past few months, he began to grew fond and realized that the couple he donated his sperm is was Mr. Byun's son and daughter-in-law. Sure after the news spread of Beakhyun's death went trending, he felt bad for the mother, not when the news about her baring seven different babies made a shock to the world. It made Seokjin shock too.

Starting from the breaking of news, Seokjin began to realize why Mr. Byun Jiyon was visiting him. It was because Hara needed help on taking the kids.

She needed someone to lean a shoulder on.

Seokjin would be gladly to help and excited to meet his daughter. But his not quite sure if Hara would accept him or any men that Mr. Byun Jiyon had been visiting.

"Kim Meojin...."

~•~

" what do I say?" Heun asked worriedly when Jijeo passed the phone who was ringing.

"Tell them that a thief entered the house and just read this" Jijeo carried Jaeneung's sketch book with their written address.

Jijeo had patterned every event that will happen today. The plan was to make their mommy okay, make Mr. Kim help them cook cupcake, call the police just so Jaeneung and their mommy won't go there anymore and Heun and their grandpa would buy some balloons after their practice.

The reason why Heun was the one who had to call was because his voice sounded more deep and mature. It wouldn't become obvious that some three hear old kid called them.

Jijeo has been worried for Jaeneung's father because he cought this idea that Jaeneung's father was either a cop or a criminal. If his a criminal then it would be bad for Jaeneung's sake and that he would be able to see his criminal father when the police comes here.

" Make sure it sound real" Meojin whispered. When the other line answered Keun immediately pinched Heun's nose making the younger to cry and a screamed the lines they have been practicing.

"Police! Help Thief entered in house an-and he still manymany more gold! House four, face two BangHit street! Harry!" Jijeo ended the call right after when the police woman could ask questions.

"Yeyy!" Keul cheered, happily and proudly hug Heun who had a red mark on his nose. Turns out Keun pinch him quite hard.

"Now Mr. Kim is going to arrive in three, two, one-"

*Ding Dong!*( Jk's voice)

" Bring Mr. Kim in hurry!"Jijeo pointed to Meojin and Huin who nodded and sprinted out of the kitchen and onto the main door where the door was opened by on of their maids. Without a welcome, they pulled Jin who gave them a confused look.

" Help us cook!" Meojin let out as the two of them leaded Seokjin to the large and marbled kitchen. It made the older to admire the structures and the quality of every appliances inside the kitchen.

" Hello Mister Kim!" All of them said in usion as they bowed respectfully to the older who only bowed back confusedly and embarrassingly.

" You see Mister Kim, Mommy's upset and we needed something to do to make mommy happy" Jijeo explained to the older who only nodded in understanding to the kids. Right about when he asked why they pulled them inside Meojin butted in.

"Good thing Jijeo had a great plan! Where going to cook mommy's favorite dessert and that is cupcake, since you're visiting us today can you help us cook? Because we don't know how to and since you're the greatest cooker!"

He smiled wameing lying to Meojin when she complimented him. It was cute that his daughter are doing this for Hara and that she's asking for a help, all of them are.

He would love to help this angels, and this could be a start to help Hara too.

"I'll help you" he heard the happy cheers of each babies. They're all adorable trying to help their mommy. It made his heart melt, it's been melting alot when he made contact with these little Angels.

It took them five minutes to prepare the ingredients, five minutes when Jiyon arrived to pick Heun for his wrestling class, five minutes of Jijeo explaining to his Grandpa of the plan and two minutes where Jiyon and Heun left the house to skip the wrestling class and to shop balloons, flowers and extras. Also three minutes after they left that the two police car parked on their lot.

" I'll go front you go back" officer Jeon Jungkook held signs to his co-workers who nodded as if understanding his hand gestures. He held his pistol and began to walk on the open patio. Studied the front view of the house. There wasn't any break of glass, or even shouting for help.

When his assistant reported the call to him about the robbery of this house, he panicked. Knowing that this house was the exact house where his son was.

He's one of Jiyon's friends who he visited and told the story why he was visiting them. Just looked everyone, he was shocked at the couple he donated was Mr. And Mrs. Byun, famous and rich CEO's. Sadly Mr. Byun had to pass away leaving Hara with seven children. The news became a trend after her husband's death. Septuplets, he could only imagine how hard it is to take care of seven babies alone.

He understands why Jiyon shares the news about how the procedures happened. Hara needed someone. She needs help.

But what does he know about pleasing someone and taking care of a family? He's just a fresh new police officer who had a position because of how he works hard on hia studies. He's thankful at the two million he received because it really helped him a lot.

Coming back to reality the door opened himself making Jungkook to point his gun, ready to shoot the robbery.

"I didn't do anything! I didn't steal! I didn't h-hury anoone!"