Chapter 18 (Part 1)

Chapter 18 (Part 1)
Francesca!
Summons/Familiars!

(Y/N PoV)

"Where the hell did you drag me to, Touya?!" I asked angrily.

"I don't know myself, alright? I thought it would lead us into a dungeon or something, but instead we're in a garden of some sorts." he answered, slightly annoyed.

"Hello." greeted a rather monotone voice.

We turned around to see a girl with green hair standing there, with her panties exposed and a completely emotionless stare

"Well, I usually love to see something like this, but I don't know where I am, so if you would be so kind." I motioned to her exposed area.

She tilted her head.

"Put something on goddamn it!"

She completely ignored Touya's pleads and introduced herself.

"I am the terminal, that controls this aerial garden of Babylon. My name is Francesca." she said.

'Aerial Garden? Interesting.' I thought.

"I'm sorry if I sound rude, but why aren't you wearing anything down there?" asked a very embarassed Touya.

"Duty, I guess." she answered.

"Francesca was it?" I asked.

"Yes, but please call me Cesca." she said.

"Would you mind putting something on down there?" I repeated Touya.

"It's hard to not look at, especially when the girl is quite cute." I explained and she blushed.

"Next time, try pants on a skirt." mumbled Touya to himself.

She pulled another skirt seemingly out of nowhere.

She started to put it on.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes, hurry up now." Touya said, still embarrassed.

She turned to me and blushed.

"You could pretend to trip and fall on me. We could see, in which position we land." she suggested.

"Good idea. But sorry, already have some women, who would kill me if I would do that." I said and smiled.

I turned to Touya, while she was putting her skirt on.

"What the hell did you drag me into?" I shook my head.

Flashback

"So...why are you getting another summon?" I asked, kinda jealous.

"Because I need to breath underwater, or do you know a spell, which lets you breath underwater?" Touya answered, annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and looked towards Leen, who looks like she's enjoying this.