Chapter 14- Making more memories

You are like the book,
I will never put down.
I can't stop reading about you,
Finding out who you are deep down.
A book full of emotion and wonder
Countless adventures and experiences,
Waiting to be discovered.
A thousand endings to ponder as the story unravels.

For this chapter, listen to photograph by Ed Sheeran.

A knock on our door broke us apart, when Yosef walked towards it.

"Food delivery, sir." A voice spoke when he opened the door.

"Oh, thank you. Come in." He opened the door more wide open.

The lady came in and placed our dinner on the small dining table in the room. My eyes couldn't stop looking at her. She was tall, dark skinned like me and wide in shape. She had tied her hair in a bun revealing her full perfect face. No scratch or pimple was found on it, except for the makeup she had put on, making her more beautiful. She turned and faced me, then to Yosef. I also turned my eyes to Yosef. He was looking at her body. I chuckled lightly at that because, it was like me and him admired how she looked. She smiled at both of us and left for the door.

"I see your eyes couldn't stop looking at that woman." I finally spoke walking towards him.

"You're mistaken. I was just waiting for her to leave our room." He raked a hand through his hair.

"Then what? After she leaves, then what?" I asked when I got close to him and clutched his cheeks. I raised my right brow while looking at him waiting for an answer.

He placed his hands on my waist, and draped me close to him. He connected our lips and carried me off the floor walking slowly towards the bed. He placed me softly on it, while he came on top of me and continued with his magic.

He pressed himself a little more on my body, and I felt his cork near my pussy. It became hard in his jeans. With one hand, he pushed it down his jeans and held his cork. Felt like he was embarrassed.

I held his torso and pulled him away when I realized this would lead to something else.

He got off me and sat on the bed next to me, eyes not leaving each other. "Don't blame me, you started this." He defended himself with a smirk on his lips.

"Started What?" I asked with pretense.

"This game. You provoked me and turned me on. But don't get worried, I wasn't going to go further than the kiss. I promise." He confessed with his hands up.

"I trust you." I gave him another light kiss.

"And I trust you more." He replied.

We sat on the bed for a couple more minutes, playing with each other's hair, eyes not leaving one another. We made jokes and chuckled at them, though some were lame. I started thinking to myself. I just wished this moment would never end. I loved Yosef and didn't want to ever lose him in my life.

"I think we should eat. The food might get cold." He suggested bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah sure, but I need to take a shower first." I exclaimed.

"How about we shower together?" He said with a smile on his face.

"Lol, no." I giggled and he sighed in defeat.