Chapter 26

Happy reading beautifuls...

"Our universe grants every soul a twin-a reflection of themselves -the kindred spirit - And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other- even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love."

-Julie Dillon

Rehab's p.o.v

I starred in sleep only to met with a sweet and natural smell of mehndi.

"Rehab!! Rehab!! Come on yar wake up or else you are going to miss Eid nmaz. WAKE UP!!!"
Tooba was continuously jerking my arm.

I turned around with a jolt and her balance got out and she fell on my chest..

"Ouch!!"

She was about to sit when I again pulled her towards me and she fell again.

She looked into my eyes with anger.

I smiled and placed my hands on her hands which were on my chest.

Water was dripping from her locks.

"Ahm ahm! "

I cleared my throat putting her hair strands at the back of her ears.

"So someone has gotten fresh already?"
I said in husky voice.

"Yeah and that someone would break your jaw if don't get up and take bath this instance."
She was still angry.

My hands trailed at her back and I take a turn with her in my arms and hovered over her.

I took her both palms in my hands and took them closer to my nose.

"Hmnnn!! Such a beautiful smell!! Look your hands are looking how much mesmerizing with red color."

"Yeah!!
She said nervously.

I smiled and kissed her forehead and stood up.
______

Tooba's p.o.v

I was combing my hair when he came out of washroom in his sweat pants without shirt.

I closed my eyes as soon as they fell on him.

" Rehab k bachay!! Is this a way to roam around ? Go and wear your shirt."
I shouted covering my eyes with my hands.

"Rehab to yahin hai but bachay to tb ayngy na jb unki mama unky papa ko apny pas any dyngi. Huh?"

I got beetroot red when I heard his low whisper near my ear.

Soon i felt a strong and protective grip around my waist.

I turned to see him who just put his chin on my shoulder.

I lowered my gaze.

"Ohhh hoo someone is shy here. I see!"
I hit my elbow on his stomach.

He didn't even bulge..

How so strong man!!