K. Tanjiro || Happy Birthday!

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Kamado Tanjiro

"Aoi, do you think Tanjiro will like it?", you bombared your little sister with questions and began walking frantically around the estate, Aoi who was currently washing the dishes, got pissed off with you being anxious, she decided that it was enough. She placed the clean dishes on the rack, wiped her hands on a dry cloth and approached you. Immediately, you were pulled harshly by your sister on the hands, and as soon as your body was facing her, she held both of your shoulders.

"(Name)-neesan. Look at me in the eyes", Aoi stared at you, her eyebrows furrowed, and you gulped.

"Stopped panicking, you spent days on this! At least have confidence, and of course, Tanjiro will like it!", Aoi encourage you and tears began swell up on your eyes.

"B-But Aoi, I'm gonna confess later too.." you looked down and the tears followed. She sighed.

"Gosh! Have confidence, its now or never. You never know if someone has the same feelings for Tanjiro, and someday, you'll be just on the sidelines, watching your love one loving another person!", Aoi shouted at you and you wiped your tears and looked at her, your head nodding in a fast pace. She smiled, as she realized that you already recovered. She slapped both of your cheeks and began to sandwich your face.

"Who are you?"

"Your idiot big sister!

"And what are you gonna do later?"

"I will make Tanjiro happy and confess to him with confidence!"

She removed her hands from your cheeks and smiled.

"I know you can do it, nee-san"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"They're here! They're here! They're here!", the three, adorable butterfly estate girls, Naho, Kiyo and Sumi exclaimed as they circled around you while jumping.
You closed the shoji and did a one last check if the tatami seats are on place and the food that you and Aoi cooked (and also some of the desserts were cooked by Mitsuri, Shinobu helped with the soup). Finally, checking yourself if you were presentable and clean, you rushed off infront of the shoji and waited for them. Kiyo, Naho and Sumi, knowing what they have to do, grabbed the banner that you and Kanao created, raised up and waited with you.

As soon as the shoji, slided, you shouted and the three girls jumped and exclaimed together with you.

"Happy Birthday, Tanjiro!"

Tanjiro, who has completely forgotten that it was his birthday today, was really surprised. He composed immediately, smiling as he scanned his surroundings, it was decorated perfectly, in his point of view.

"This is awesome! Thank you!", he exclaimed, waving his arms and Zenitsu who just entered, screamed in delight and Inosuke was curiously looking around. Tanjiro placed the box down and opened it to let Nezuko out.

"It was (Name), who planned it, we all worked together", Shinobu smiled and Tanjiro immediately stood up and walked towards you. He held both of your hands and began shaking it, exclaiming lots and lots of thank you's and bowed infront of everyone.

"Let's eat! Let's eat! Let's eat!", the three girls exclaimed and Inosuke didnt hesitate to grabbed a tempura and eat it messily.

"Inosuke, you pig, calm down!", Zenitsu said as he calmy sat down and scooped a soup on his bowl.

"Swats op Moonichsu! (Shut up Monitsu)", Inosuke shouted with hsi mouth full, Zenitsu sweatdropped, while Tanjiro is happily eating his food. All of them began eating, with their hearts full of content. Shinobu stood up, looked at (Name), who was eating while watching Tanjiro that was just across her eat.

"Now, I believe (Name) has something to say, am I correct?", Shinobu said and all immediately stopped, eyes widened, you looked at her. "Hmm?", she smiled innocently and an irk mark appeared on your forehead. Sighing, you swallowed the last piece of your food and stood up. Gathering all courage, you looked at Tanjiro in his eyes and his head tilted in confusion.

'Whatever. If I'm gonna die, might as well go while I'm still young' you thought, as eyes were all on you.

[A/N: ANYONE WHO KNOWS GIVEN?TIS A REFERENCE]

"I..uhh...I..." you stuttered and Zenitsu who noticed your stare on Tanjiro, got a clue on what was happening right now.

"Go (Name)!", the three girls cheered for you and you smiled at them, while you were returning your gaze on Tanjiro, you didn't missed Zenitsu who was giving you a thumbs up, to which you reacted with a smile.

"Kamado Tanjiro, I like you. I know that I am a year older than you, but I hope you accept my feelings", you quickly said and Nezuko who was rolling on the floor, stopped and sat properly and looked at his brother with twinkling eyes. You closed your eyes and clenched your fists, negative thoughts flooding on your mind, the sounds of your surroundings, were mute to you, and you didnt notice that Tanjiro stood up and walked towards you. You only noticed it when he placed his hands on the top of your head, you lifted your head and saw a sweet smile plastered on his face.

"I like you too, Kanzaki (Name)"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

YAAAZ DOUBLE UPDATE AND LATER THERE'S STILL MORE. IM STILL DECIDING WHETHER I WOULD STAY UP TILL 5 OR JUST SLEEP.

Also, its not Tanjiro's bday today, ITS ON JULY 14

DOES ANYBODY KNOWS THE ANIME 'GIVEN'? OwO

AND THE THREE BUTTERFLY ESTATE GIRLS, THEY ARE SO CUTE I WANNA HUG THEM SO MUCH!

I MISS SHINOBUUUUUU 😭💖

(Just leaving this cute dance OWO)

Edit: I edited this on July 14 LBQIZHWUS HAPPY BDAY TANJIRO