Distance

y/n

I packed my bag pack ready to go with him. He already sign me up on my new school in Australia.  Looking at my phone screen, revealed my pic with Haechan together.

I confused. I don't know what to tell him. I decided to wrote a letter for him if he came searching for me. I place it on the white envelope and wrote my name on it.

I went out and saw my father stood in front of me. He cupped my face.

"Are you sure you want to go to your new school in Australia with Uncle Lix?" He asked. I lied to him that I had an offer to Australia, studying there. I nodded.

"  I'm gonna miss you, honey~" I heard my mom said, hugging me tightly.

"It's gonna be fine. I just study there for a couple of years." I said. I know I'm gonna miss them badly too but this for me. I need to think more deep about myself and Haechan. I need some time to think about what would happen to me and Haechan in the future... Just... I need some space for a while... I walked to the Grab and place my luggages on the bonnet. 

"Appa." I called him. He looks at me.

" Please give this to Haechan if he looking for me..." I said. He smiled at me. I went to my mom and kneed down to my future lil bro.

" Your sis gonna go to somewhere for a while. Don't forget about me, okay?" I whispered to him. I then stood up and kiss my mom 's cheek.

"I gotta go now..." I said. I bid them goodbyes before make a steps to Uncle Felix.

" Let's go." I said to him and we enter the grab.

" Call us if you arrived! " My father said and waves at us.

" we will!" I shout. Soon the car starts to drove off.

I  told the grab car driver to go to Haechan house first.  I just want to look at him once before I go.

I saw him, sitting while keep petting his cat , outside his house. Smiling happily. I hope that's not gonna be his last smile I ever seen... I glazed off. I saw him calling someone. I heard my phone buzzing. It's from him. I cupped my mouth.

Haechanie: Hello, y/n... are you okay?

Haechanie: I call you becuz I already miss you...

Haechanie: Can we hang out?

Haechanie: yah, Park y/n. Answer me. Don't made  me pissed off.

Me: I'm sorry,Haechan... I need some times to think... I need to go somewhere for a while... 

Haechanie: You wanna go where?! Yah, y/n. Stop joking. Not funny okay. I'm heading to your house.

Me: Again. I'm sorry for leaving you, Haechan. Plz don't get mad...

Haechanie: I'm going to your house. Wait for me.

He hang up. I burst into tears. Uncle Lix patted my back softly, tried to calm myself down.

"I'm sorry..." I muttered. The taxi driver  drove us to the Airport as soon as possible.

*

Haechan

I went to her house, knocking her door a several time before I saw Mr.Park open the door.

"Did y/n h-"

" I'm sorry, Haechan but she went to Australia with her Uncle..." He said made me totally froze. My heart crushed into pieces.

"Wh-what?" I asked again, maybe I heard it wrong.

" she told me to gave to you this letter before she went to the Airport." my eyes widen.

" I'm sorry, Haechan... I need some times to think... I need to go somewhere for a while... "

"Again. I'm sorry for leaving you, Haechan. Plz don't get mad..."

Her words keep playing on my mind. I think that she's joking.

" I'm sorry, Haechan but It's her choices..." He said. I take the letter with shaky hand and bowed. I then go to my car, drove me to Han River. When I stopped, suddenly tears streamed down to my  cheeks.

I open the letter slowly and read it.

Dear Haechan,

I'm sorry for leaving you without telling you...

 I  just...

Plz forget me and start the new life without me...

I'm not gonna meet you again

I'm not gonna bother your life again...

And one more think...

I want you to forget me. 

Forget all our memories together...

That's all that I need from you...

Sincerely,

 Park y/n

I close my eyes, letting my tears streamed down to my cheeks. I cried even louder and didn't cared about my eyes gonna get puffy or what.My heart felt really crashed until it's can't be glued back together again. I cried wildly and let myself controlled by my heart. Sad, Anger,Confusion,hate mixed in me.

" I love you, y/n... But you broke my heart so tragically made me hates you very much..."

_____________________________________________________________________________

sorry for short and boring chapter...

I think most of you confused...

If you confused, you may comment and I'll tell you...

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to click that star!