13 ❥ i don't know

"what do you want from me jeno?" renjun asked as soon as he was dragged out of the school by jeno

"i wanna talk to you." jeno said leaning on the wall.

renjun sighed, "about what jeno? i already regret taking my virginity away so quickly..." renjun said close to tears, he loves jaemin and jeno but... he didn't wanna take something important from him away so quickly.

wait a minute, did he just say he loves jaemin and jeno?

jeno sighed taking a step forward a bringing renjun into an embrace, "shh... i know injun. i was drunk and i apologize for that. but why did you leave so quickly?"

renjun looked up at jeno, "i-i was scared at how you two would react... i mean i guess we were all drunk."

"yeah but, the next time we both saw you was when you turned into that new student." jeno said still hugging renjun. and let's just say jeno wasn't planning to let go either.

renjun softly laughed, "he's my cousin. he wanted to give me a 'glow up' since he was the bad boy of his own school..."

"oh i see..."

"but i— oh nevermind..." renjun said refusing to say what he was going to say.

jeno looked at renjun in confusion, "what is it?"

renjun laughed nervously, "oh nothing..." he tried looking away from jeno's gaze.

jeno's hand guided renjun's face to look at him, "no tell me what is it?"

renjun sighed before crossing his arms, "fine, but no questions or anything after i say this because i'm gonna leave right away alright?"

jeno nodded at renjun.

"w-well... i know i'm acting like a whiny bitch right now but, i haven't really considered you and jaemin either. i mean i wasn't the only one who had sex since it we were all drunk and it was an accident... so about that... i'm really sorry! bye now!" renjun said before running off. he really is a shy boy.

jeno sighed before smiling at the awkward boy, he leaned on the wall,

"but what if jaemin and i weren't drunk after all?"

🪐

the rain started falling as renjun sat down in a bench at the park, renjun looked up the gloomy sky, "really? right when i wanna think about my feelings?"

renjun looked back down to his feet and moved it a little, "although the rain is quite calming..."

everyone in the park was racing to go back inside their homes but renjun just sat there as if it was nothing, in fact, ever since renjun was small, he loved the rain.

and that's why every time mr. na invited renjun to study with jaemin they'd always end up playing in the rain—

"ugh! just get off my mind for once will you?!" renjun said as he splashed the puddle of water with his feet.

renjun grabbed his phone and turned it on to see about forty missed calls from his parents, "i should be heading home now but for some reason, i can't."

renjun switched his phone off and looked back up in the sky, "what should i do?"

"i can already tell jeno and jaemin hate me for what i did that night and today! they're probably never going to speak to me again!"

"i can already foresee jeno and jaemin just glaring at me right before class starts!! ugh i don't even wanna think about it."

"now every time mrs. na is gonna invite me over to jaemin's house, it's gonna be so awkward!"

"jeno's too popular for me to handle so he's probably gonna treat me like shit!"

renjun felt somebody sit next to him in the middle of his self rant,

"hey there? need some advice?"