» 52

It was as if every star in the universe was looking out for Hyuna that day. She had been worrying about walking into the house and her parents asking her about the stuffed bunny.

Yet, when Hyuna walked into the warmth of her house, she was relieved when her parents weren't situated at the door, instead she heard the muffled sounds of their conversations from within the office.

So Hyuna waited no time in running up the stairs and hiding the bunny in her closet until further notice.

Once she was satisfied with her hiding spot she made her way back down the stairs, only to see her mother standing there, arms crossed over her chest as her foot tapped against the floor impatiently.

"Where were you? It's late," she spoke sternly, eyes digging into the girl- and for the first time in her life, Hyuna lied to her mum.

"I just had to go toilet, and Jaemin and I just got so caught up in the project. It's taking a lot longer than we thought."

Insook looked her daughter up and down, trying to find any clue that'd lead to her daughters words being false. But she couldn't find any.

"Right, well Tae said he wouldn't go to sleep without you so deal with him. He's giving me a headache." Her mother said as she rubbed at her temples and began to walk into the depths of the house.

Hyuna just sighed, looking up the stair well to see a tired five year old running his eyes.

A yawn escaping his mouth as his little arms reached out wide, waiting for Hyuna to scoop him up.

Hyuna just smiled, walking up the stairs and picking him up, placing him on her hip. "Are you a bit tired Tae?"

Tae just nodded, laying his head onto her shoulder and wrapping his arms around the girl as she walked into his room.

Gently placing him on his bed and tucking him in, and with a tired tiny voice, he whispered "did you have fun wid Jaemin Hyung?"

"I did, and he told me to say hello," Hyuna said with a smile, tickling him a little which made a small laugh vibrate off of the boy chest. 

{}

"Hyung you're back!" A voice echoed through the apartment as Jaemin shut the door behind him.

"Hey Ji, here I brought you something," he said, blindly throwing a container to the boy who was sprawled our on the couch.

"Ooo, fairy floss! Thank dip-"

"Hey Jaem, how'd it go?" Jeno asked, purposely interrupting the younger boy who shrugged of his elder and was now currently shoving the sweet confection into his mouth.

At this point, the rest of the boys had flooded into the room, taking over most of the couch and bean bags.

"I-uh, it went good. Actually it went great." Jaemin said bashfully, leaning up again one of the tables and looking at the boys.

"It happened, didn't it?" Chenle asked, reading his face precisely. So when Jaemin let out a small nod, the boys started cheering and applauding.

"Looks like Jaemin can actually grow a pair after all."

"I'm proud Jae," Renjun said, standing up and patting the boy on the back before reaching over to Jisung and stealing some of his fairy floss.

"She's officially my girlfriend," he said with a smile etched on his face, only now coming to the realisation as everything kicks in.

He was dating Hyuna... how did that ever happen.