Chapter 1

A tall woman can be seen standing in front of the grave.

The people around already left. She was the only one standing.

Lone tears fell from her eyes. She could not stop them.

( A/n :
I am genuinely out of words should have focused on English while I was in school.)

Everyone seeing her right now might be thinking that she is crying over the loss of someone important to her.

But that was not the case Olivia Hills was crying as all her hard work was thrown to dust. She was no longer the old Olivia who worked hard to become a respected business woman.

And she died at the ripe age of 38.
She had already trained the next heir to take over her company and she wanted to adopt a child and live her life in peace.

She was a woman born with golden spoon. Her and her family lived a happy life. She had a brother who was 15 years her junior.

When she was 25 she and her brother lost their parents in a plane crash. She was forced to join the company but she had to do it for her brother.

He was 10 at that time she did not know much about child raising, but she tried her best so that he would not be lonely. She trained him personally so that he would not have to face the problems she had to face when she joined.

She smoothed out a path for him and gave him the position when he turned 23.
There sibling relationship was good.

But it came to an end now. She promised him that she would attend his wedding but it is too late now.
At least he is not alone and has someone who genuinely loves him.

( There is no murder or anything it was genuine accident.)

And when she thought that everything was over she woke up to a phonecall saying that her grandmother died.
She thought it was a prank call as her grandparents were dead even before she was born. So how could they die again.

But before she could say anything weird memories came inside her head.
And she just went to the hospital according to those memories and talked to the doctor about the cause of death.

Than made preparations for cremation of the said grandmother.

*****