°32

Y'all it's too early for a kiss 😔

"You know, it probably sounds bad but," she began, gaining Jisung's attention as they spent the last half hour roaming aimlessly as they talked and laughed till Seri thought was gaining abs

Reaching over to tear off a piece of blue candyfloss from his hand and shoving it in her mouth as she thought of what she was about to say.

"I haven't had this much fun in a long time, even with my friends." She said, looking down at her shoes aimlessly as they walked alongside each other.

"Me too." He breathed out, her confession of liking to spend time with him making him feel happiness spread throughout his body- leaving him in a sense of beating bliss.

"It's getting quite late." He said, looking at his phone, unaware of the fact the girl was sneakily taking pictures of him.

He glanced at her, taking a double take at what she was doing and his mouth fell agape slightly through parted lips and she gave him a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, you just looked like one of those aesthetic models you know?"
"Uh...no?"
"Yeah, well you did- you have a nice face." She shrugged, peering at his features which he bashfully turned his head some to his phone.

"No I don't." He mumbled and Seri gasped loudly, attracting the attention of others and she clamped her lips shut- stepping closer in shock.

"Wait, are you being serious?"
"What?" He asked, looking down at the girl who had utmost shock on her features.

"You," she narrowed her eyes at him, scaring him and making his Adams apple bob. "Do you think you're ugly?"

It was almost like she saw right through him and left him in a state of vulnerability and he fidgeted with his phone nervous.

"I just...I'm not like the other guys."
"Yeah, no shit- you're Jisung and they're not." She deadpanned and he groaned, throwing his head back and shaking his head- telling her to drop it.

"You shouldn't compare yourself to the other guys, you're all attractive- that's why the girls fawn over you all."
"But...say like, Jeno Hyung- he's the epitome of what is attractive, even you're attracted to him."

Seri was silent for a moment before she sighed, seating herself next to him on the bench.
"Yeah I find him attractive, but that doesn't mean he's the only person I find attractive in the whole world idiot."

"Just everything about him as a whole, his personality-"
"But there's literally nothing wrong with you?" She questioned more rhetorically. "I could say the same about you too- don't put yourself down Sung."

"Yeah, says the one who's in love with Jeno." He commented and Seri narrowed her eyes at him in a glare.
"I'm not in love, it's a crush. There's a difference because how am I meant to be in love with him if I don't know him properly. Yeah I find him attractive but what if I don't like his personality?"

"Everyone likes his personality."
Seri stopped walking, staring holes into Jisung's head and he turned around to see her with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Listen here Beanstalk, if you doubt yourself one more time I'll push you off the next rollercoaster." She threatened.

"Wow, you're such an angel aren't you?" He mocked and she put on a wide smile, nodding her head.
"That's me."

"Okay then Angel, let's go home before you kill me."

Wait wait waitHold up one sec

Wait wait wait
Hold up one sec

Is Angel his nickname for her 👀

How we liking the character development