Cedar Point

You and Loki were stationed in Cleveland at a SHIELD base. You've lived in Ohio of most of your life so you knew of all the fun places the state had to offer. You and Loki had some time off and we're starting to get board with your usual activities. You had an idea but wanted to keep it a secret as best as you could. "My love I have a plan for today." "Oh? Care to tell?" "Nope it's a surprise. I need you to get ready in shorts tank top and a comfortable pair of shoes good for walking and standing in." "Ummm ok?" Loki says with an arched brow. You both get ready and load up in the car. "Can you tell me now?" "I guess so since we're almost there. You remember the fair we went to last summer? The place with rides food and animals?" "Yes I remember are we going to another one?" "Not exactly. We are going to a place called an amusement park. It's like a fair but it's always there. And they don't have as much animals." "Interesting. Do they have the same rides?" "Kinda. These rides are much bigger." "Bigger?" "Yep you're going to love it." "Does this place have a name?" "Yes it's called Cedar Point. It's built on a peninsula in the lake." "The same lake we see from home?" "Yes Loki the same lake." You giggle as you get closer to your destination. "You should start to see the tops of the rollercoasters over there." "Oh yes I see them. You weren't bluffing when you said bigger." He chuckles as you approach the gate. "Who are those people?" He asks pointing at the characters on the sign. "Oh those are the peanuts characters. They are the mascots like Mickey at Disney world. They are a long time running comic in the newspaper and they have tv shows. I'll have to show them to you sometime." Loki nods and gets out of the car. You two walk up to the entrance and wait in the line to get in. "There's a lot of people here. I'm guessing this is a popular place?" "Yeah people come here from all over. It's the rollercoaster capital of the world. It has the most then any other park." "Impressive." "Yep and we are going to ride all of them." You hum as you enter the park. You pull out your phone and start to record Loki. "Alright we are at cedar point and it's Loki's first time. How are you feeling dearest?" "I'm excited. I liked the rides at the fair so I'm sure I'll like these ones." He chuckles as you get in line for your first ride of the day. The Raptor is the first coaster you can get to from the entrance. You giggle while Loki playfully screams when the ride inverts. "That was awesome let's do it again." Loki pants as he takes your hand. "We got lots more rides so try first. Here you'll like this next one.

You spend the first part of the day riding all of the rollercoasters. The Millennium force and Steel Vengeance made Loki scream and hold your hand tightly. After Maverick he had to help you out of the seat because you couldn't stop laughing. Once out on solid ground he smoothed back your hair and have you a soft kiss on your forehead. You take a break for some lunch and find a nice shady spot to sit at. "What next?" "I'm thinking the smaller but still fun rides." You say as you eat your food. "Sounds good but you should reapply sunblock little one you're getting red." You nod and spray down again. "How are you holding up? Is it too hot?" "No I'm good. It pays to be Jotun sometimes." He teases as he pulls you into his cool body. "Ah this is nice." You sigh as you cuddle closer. You rest for a little bit longer to let your food settle before riding more. "You'll like this one." You giggle as you lead him to a ride. "It's like you're riding a horse. You love horses." You giggle as he watches the ride. "Looks fun but isn't this a kid ride?" "Aren't we all kids at one point or another?" "Well yes that's how things work." "Then we can ride it. Don't question just have fun my love." You say as you mount the horse. Loki follows and takes the horse next to yours. "I'm going to beat you." You tease as the ride starts. "Oh it's like a race ride." "Duh!" You two pretend to make your horses go faster. "Come on you can do it." You giggle as you pat the butt of the horse. "Don't let her beat you." Loki says to his horse. The ride slows down and it turns out your horse stops ahead of his. "I beat you Odinson." "I see. Excellent jockeying dearest." He chuckles as he helps you down. You continue to ride the various rides well into the night.

"Oh my god it's Snoopy!" You squeal when you see people gathered around the character. "Who's Snoopy?" Loki asks as you pull him closer to the crowd. "He's Charlie Brown's dog. Charlie Brown is the guy in the yellow shirt. They are apart of the peanuts people I told you about." Loki takes a picture with you and Snoopy then hands your phone to a worker to get a picture with him in it. "Thanks Snoopy." You giggle as you walk away. "You're too adorable for this realm." Loki sighs as he cups your cheeks. "You are too." You say through squished cheeks as you show him the picture of him and Snoopy. "Oh gods don't post that anywhere." "You really think I'm going to share this with the world? Not a chance it's all mine." You smile up at him and put your phone away.

"Where are people getting those big stuffed animals (Y/N)?" Loki asks as you walk past a group of kids with game prizes. "Oh just the games over there. I wouldn't advise doing them, they are usually rigged." "They seemed to have luck with it. Just one game?" "I guess one game will be fine." You sigh as he takes your hand and quickly walks over to the games. "You should try the balloon one. It's like throwing your daggers." He nods and walks up to the worker to play. He skillfully throws the darts causing each one to pop a balloon. "Which one do you want?" He ask pointing to the huge teddy bears. "The green one please." You giggle and he nods. The worker takes the bear off the shelf and hands it to you. "Thank you my love." You coo as you give him a kiss. "Wasn't as hard as you said it would be." "It's because you're the best at everything." You tease as a smug smirk creeps on his face. You walk to a secluded spot for Loki to teleport the bear to the car since it was hard to carry. You get more food and browse the different gift shops.

"Oh I think there is fireworks tonight. People are starting to gather near the beach." You say leading Loki through the crowds to find a good spot. You sit down in the sand just as the fireworks started. He pulls you into his lap and you two watch the night sky light up with bright colors. Loki places soft kisses on the back of your neck and ears causing you to giggle. "I love you (Y/N)." He whispers in your ear as he holds you tight. "I love you more." "Not possible." He chuckles as he moves you in his lap to kiss your lips.

"This was great little one. Thank you." "Not a problem my love. I would come here all the time when I was younger. It holds great memories. And I'm sure we will make new ones here." You sigh contently as you make your way back to the car. "How about we get a room for the night? We are both pretty beat and shouldn't be driving home like this." Loki says pulling out of the parking lot. "Sounds good." You say through a yawn. You find a hotel close by and get a room. You peel off your sweaty clothes and shower. "Fuck I'm burnt." You say in the mirror as you notice how red you are. "Oh goodness yes you are. Does it hurt?" Loki asks as he gets in the shower. "No but it will in the morning." You gently dry off and sit on the bed waiting for him to be done. Loki conjures some pajamas for you both before climbing into bed. "Here this might help." He says turning into his Jotun form. You cuddle close to his cool skin and it soothes your sunburn. "Mmm yes much better thank you." "Not a problem my love. Now let's get some sleep." You nod against his chest and he pulls the blanket over you two.