Chapter 6 - Kidnapped Pantorans

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Before we begin... Happy May the 4th! Hope your day goes well!

!!!!!Edit: I recently had to edit this since it cut out the ending of the story so I am so sorryyyy!!!!!
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Saiph and ahsoka were eating dinner together in the dining hall one evening. It usually wasn't loud compared to the Jedi cruisers they had with the clones which was sometimes a breath of fresh air from being in a ship with hundreds and hundreds of bodies.

Ahsoka was chewing on a piece of bread when she spoke, "Did you hear about what happened with the senate today?"

Saiph shook her head as she scooped a spoonful of soup into her mouth. Obi Wan didn't talk much of it around her. She knew he wasn't one for politics only unless it was necessary.

Ashoka continued, "Well, the senator for Pandora, Chuchi is her name I think, came to talk about how her planet is suffering from a trade federation blockade."

"I have heard of blockade doing similar things." Saiph said as she swallowed her mouthful of soup, "Master Kenobi told me about the trade federation placing a blockade on the planet of Naboo."

Ashoka nodded, "Yeah, although I heard the Senator is just a bit older than us!" she shoved another piece of bread in her mouth, "She's one of the youngest senators there are right now!" Ashoka said, her words muffled through her food.

"You're disgusting Ahsoka!" Saiph exclaimed, tossing a napkin to her in hopes for her to tale the hint to cover her mouth. "Did Anakin forget to teach you how to eat at a table?"

Ashoka merely grinned and wiped her mouth, "Only around royalty, and besides, you can't even-" but before she could finish, Saiph had thrown her piece of bread at Ahsoka, stood up, and was already taking her dishes to the other side of the room.

Saiph called over her shoulder, "It's getting late, we should probably head back."

Soon, the duo were out the door and chatting through the halls towards their designated rooms.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Ashoka asked as they stood in front of Saith's room.

"Of course," Saiph said, she smiled before continuing, "you will let me know if anyone vanishes?"

Ashoka laughed, "You know me too well Saiph." She hugged Saiph then started back down the hallway, "Goodnight Saiph!"

"A goodnight to you too Ahsoka!" Saiph called back smiling. She went into her ppm, and the doors shut.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

The next morning, Saiph was on her way to the library when Ahsoka ran into her.

"Ashoka!" She exclaimed, trying not to fall back, "What's the rush?"

Ashoka tried to catch her breath, "Remebr how I talked to you about the Pantorans yesterday?" She asked, before gulping another breath of air.

Saiph nodded, "Go on..."

Ashoka continued, "Well, the Chairman of Pantora's daughters were kidnapped last night!"

Saiph looked at Ahsoka with bewilderment, "Ahsoka," she hissed, "those are serious accusations to be making! Where did you hear about this?"

"From one of the masters, I need to find Anakin!" She said grabbing each of Saiph's arms which she pressed to her sides.