Chapter 2

After all that crying Olivia was finally calm.
She came back to the house and sat on the table before trying to sort out her memories.
As she was doing that she received a call from someone.
She saw the phone the title said Hospital.
She answered the call thinking it might be something related to her grandmother.

" Hello is this miss Olivia Hills."

" Yes it is me."

" Your reports are here you can come and collect it."

Olivia frowned thinking what might the problem be. She looked at the time it was 2pm. She sighed and said,

" Can the reports be delivered to my house?"

" Very well mam."

Olivia sat down and started to think about this persons memories.

The owner is 19 years old young woman. She skipped grades in her early stages due to that she is already a final year in her college. To be more specific the graduation is in 2 weeks.

Her mother died leaving her alone. later on she was adopted by am old lady she called grandma. She has one daughter who is lawyer. And she and her husband owns a law firm. The old woman was a chef so she also taught the original how to cook as well.

Of course Olivia also knew how to cook but she was bad at plating and the techniques learner by the original can come in handy.

As for originals major. She did economics and business management the same as hers. But in this case Olivia also has 13 years worth of experience. 3 years when she was working in economic development area and rest at managing the whole business empire.

After she came at the certain part of her memory Olivia flinched.

It seems that 2 months ago her so called class fellows forced her to go inside a room while she was drunk. And that night she was forced.

The next day the guy apologized and said that he was drunk. And he would do anything to compensate her for her loss. The original owner just cried and told him her side of the story. The guy did not seemed like he fully trusted her. But he did say that he will help her get justice.

The next thing you know. There was not even a trace of those so called class fellows.

Well thank goodness the guy was a decent man. If he was a scum this woman would have been sooner than later.

And seems like he believed that she was innocent or else she wouldn't be here either.
That was the first and last time this person met that guy. He has not contacted her since than and also the original owner seemed like a weak minded person. Not that you could blame a teenager.

On settling with the memories. She realized that she had not contacted the old woman's daughter. The original owner was not that close to that woman. But from the memories she seems like a decent woman and u can tell she loved her.
It's just that original owner was too scared to go near her.

She searched for her name in contact list.
Once she found the contact she called it.

" Hello Olivia is something the matter?"

Unconsciously tears started to flow out from her eyes again,

" Aunt Davinia can you come home?"

The woman on the other side got worried,

" Is everything okay kid?"

" Grandmother passed away."

The woman on the other side nearly dropped the phone,