Chapter 31

Chapter 31- Dorm Rooms

You sighed as Nezu smiled at you

"I promise (Y/N), it'll be safer with this request with the parents," he explained raising his paw.
"I understand Nezu, it's just I'm not worried about Zuk-, Midoriya, but my other classmates, their my friends and their families might not agree," you said rubbing your neck. After you were interviewed by the police, Nezu came to talk to you about moving the class to UA dorm room.

Of course, since you were in custody of UA, you HAD to, but after Izuku's talk with his mom, you were worried that he wasn't coming back.
"Do not worry my dear, Your teachers will convince them," he reassured you. You furrowed your eyebrows, but sighed in defeat.
"Alright, thank you Nezu," you got up to leave the police station.
"Just be here Friday afternoon," he said as you opened the door.

"Ok ok I know, thanks dad," you closed the door and was walking to Izuku's house, until you stopped mid step realizing something.
"I called Principal Nezu dad," you mumbled gripping your hair.

"WHY IS MY LIFE LIKE THIS?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please take care of my boy and (Y/N), Allmight,"

You leaned your head back on the branch you were laying on listening in on Izuku's parent teacher conversation. You were at first sad that Inko was denying their request, even though you understood her concern. Then after a long talk with Allmight, she finally agreed, but you felt bad for her.
'Was this how mom felt like when I left? I hope their doing ok, I'm definitely not' you sighed closing your eyes.

"What are you doing?" You snapped your eyes open and jumped.
"A-Aizawa!!" You said sitting up, causing gravity to take over and you falling on the ground.
"Ow, Odin dammit," you mumbled getting up to face the tired man. He looked... les tired than usual. clean, shaven, and had his hair up in a bun.

"W-What are you doing here?" You asked standing to lean against the tree.
"I should ask you the same," he said with a hint of amusement and tiredness.
"Well, before UA, and came here and found Zuku-kun and he let me stay here. Not exactly inside because I prefer the outside, but he and his mom gives me food, warmth, and a place that I can appreciate," you explained rubbing your neck.

"His mom is really kind, and I understand that she might not want Zuku-kun to go back, and she's also concern about me getting hurt a lot too." You smiled looking through the window, seeing Izuku hugging his mom.
"Inko is like a second mom to me, and I live her for that," you said. Aizawa nodded, holding back a smile.
'She really cares about family, even after everything that happened to her, she's still caring' he thought.