CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

-AMIKO'S POV-

"Wake up bitch." I heard as I felt soft smacks to my cheek. I opened my eyes and felt a wave a pain take over my body. I winced before opening my eyes but my vision was a bit blurry.

"Who are you?" I asked and he smirked down at me.

"The man yo nigga been after." He said with a smile and his hands up. I looked around before seeing that I was surrounded with men.

"What you want with me?" I asked and he smiled.

"Every time I get close to Benji, it always fucks up. But it's so easy for him to find me." He said and i rolled my eyes.

"Maybe because he's smarter then you. Have you ever thought of that?" I asked smartly and I felt a punch go across my face making me wince as I held my jaw.

"Look ma. I could kill you right now." He said and I chuckled to myself.

"Why won't you? You have all these men swarmed around me. Why? You scared a girl like me gon outsmart you?" I asked out of curiosity and he clenched his jaw.

I felt another hard hit to my face making me fall. He chuckled as he looked down at me.

"Either I kill Luis or you work for me." He said and my eyes grew wide. The thought of something bad happening to my father did not sit right with me.

I couldn't let nothing happen to my dad since he was now the only family I had left.

"Do not touch my father!" I spat as I spit out the blood. He and his guys laughed before one gripped me by my hair.

"We have someone sitting right outside his house. Now either you do what I tell you, or he's dead." He spoke and I went into deep thought.

I didn't want anything happening to my dad and I didn't want anything happening to Benji. He's my everything and I would do anything for him but I can't choose a relationship over my father.

The worst thing to do was choose between two of the most important people in your life.

"Okay. Okay. I'll do it." I said and he smiled.

"Alright. You have 3 days to accomplish this and if you don't, your fathers funeral will be planned on May 12th." He said and he began to tell me the plan and I couldn't believe I was going through with it.

After he told me what my job was, someone walked up to me with a needle.

"We're taking you back home." He said as the man injected me. I began to feel dizzy and my vision became obscure.

-BENJI'S POV-

I poured my third glass of Hennessy before letting my thoughts take back over me. I thought that nap would've calmed me down, but it only made me more angry.

I had to get Rosco so my life could die down for a while. I was waiting on Kel to send me a text with any information on Miko's phone but so far, nothing. My Aunt checked up on me a few times and Brandon asked me if I knew anything yet.

As I lit my blunt, I heard a knock on the door. Ashing it, I grabbed my gun off the table and walked to the door before looking through the glass.

Seeing something laying on my doorstep, I opened my door before checking my surroundings. I looked down before moving the sheet and I saw Miko laying there. My stomach turned into knots as I picked her up, taking her in the living room.

I sat her down before looking over face. My jaw clenched as I saw the bruises that were put on both of her eyes.

"Miko." I said as I shook her but I didn't get an response.

"Amiko!" I yelled and I picked her up before rushing her into the nearest bathroom that had a shower. Putting her in the tub, I ran water before she arose with her mouth open, shocked by the feeling of the water hitting her.

Her chest heaved as she looked straight ahead.

"Miko." I let out a sigh of relief before bringing her into my arms. She hugged me tightly as I felt her heavy breathing on my shoulder.

"Benji.." she said and I grabbed her out the tub but she winced.

"Ow!" She whined and I looked at her.

"You okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah. My body is just sore." She said as she reached for my hand. I helped her out and we walked upstairs to my room. We walked in the bathroom and I sat her down as I ran the shower.

"What happened? He did this to you?" I asked as I tried touching her face but she pushed me away.

"I'm okay." She said and I nodded.

I made sure her water was just right before taking off her bloody clothes. Seeing a bruise on her side, I shook my head as I helped her to the shower.

"Thanks." She said and I walked out. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch before looking at the TV. I'm glad she's okay, but she seems a little off. I mean, she did just get kidnapped so it wasn't much I could think of as to why she's acting that way.

I would say like a hour passed by and I was starting to drift off to sleep. Once my eyes closed, I was out of it.