01

Hyunjin's P.O.V

The day had started out like any other, with me walking into work looking like a snack. I got my makeup done and my outfit styled for the shoot I had today and looked like a whole meal. I walked into the studio we were shooting in, walking to the backdrop.

"Ok," the director of the shoot said, gathering everyone's attention, "Today's photoshoot needs to have a mysterious and sexy kind of feel, without any super revealing clothing. Good luck to our new photographer, Seungmin, who just finished his internship, because this is his first solo shoot."

Everyone clapped and I glanced around, seeing everyone from the usual shoots. Then I saw him, the new guy. I immediately started to silently fanboy at his cuteness. He was wearing a denim jacket and adorable circular glasses. He had a focused look on his face as he adjusted the camera, and it didn't help that he was biting his lip.

One of the makeup artists went up to him and started to shamelessly flirt with Seungmin. A smug smile crept onto my face as he wasn't paying any attention to her, just nodding along. I covered my mouth to suppress a laugh, not wanting anyone to ask why I was laughing.

"Okay, um...Can you please take a seat and we can get started?" He asked me shyly, and I felt myself smile at his adorableness. I nodded and did what he asked, trying to make this easier on him. A strong urge to protect and care for him was almost overwhelming me.

I started to pose, changing expressions and positions. He had a few requests that I fulfilled all too eagerly, making me cringe at myself, and making him blush cutely. The shoot didn't take super long, since we only needed a dozen good photos and I only had one outfit change.

When the director stood and said we were all done for today, I stood and walked to the chair that my stuff was in. When I checked the time my eyes got wide, and I couldn't believe that it had been only two hours. This new photographer must be incredible to get his photos approved when he finished so quickly.

I took a big drink of my iced coffee and walked over to the cutie. He was bent over the desk and was studying the monitor with a cute blush on his face. I walked behind him quietly and got a peek at the pictures.

"Wow, I knew I was hot, but you made me look hotter." I said, making him jump up cutely and look at me all surprised. "Sorry to scare you, I just really am impressed with your photos, Seungminnie. You can bend back over, I was impressed with something else of yours, too."

He turned bright red and I had to use every drop of my self control to not squeal like a little girl. Pink tinted his cheeks and ears, making him even cuter, which I would've thought was impossible. Shyly pushing his glasses back up, he picked up his camera and pretended to be busy with it, trying to hide how shy he was.

"Give me your phone." I said and he looked at me like I was crazy. "I'm not going to steal it or anything. I was just gonna give you my number." I explained, winking at him.

Reluctantly he pulled his phone out of his pocket, handing it to me after unlocking it. "Cute phone case." I said, smirking at him, and making him study his feet. His phone case was cute though, it had a bunch of puppies on it.

After I had finished typing in my number I handed him his phone back. He turned even redder than before when he saw how I had entered my name into his contacts. I chuckled at him, before walking away, satisfied with myself.