1 - girlfriend

i'd been sat at that computer screen for hours, filming, editing, making a thumbnail and uploading. I was relieved when the video had finally processed and was up on youtube, for everybody to see. i'd been running my youtube career for about a year and it was going smoothly. a ton of people were doing it; in fact a lot of people I knew personally were trying it out.

i took off my headset and placed it on my desk, massaging my ears because of how much they ached. i'd been wearing those headphones for way too long. I really needed to invest in some more comfortable ones. I jumped out of my skin when I suddenly heard a loud noise and felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I turned around and realised it was my girlfriend Evelynn. 

"you scared the fucking shit out of me..." I breathed heavily, placing a hand on my chest and feeling my beating heart.

"i'm sorry. it was just too tempting." I rolled my eyes and stood up, pushing my chair gently into my desk. when I turned back around Evelynn instantly wrapped her arms around my neck an pulled me in for a kiss. I smiled and kissed her back. when she pulled away she gave me a mischevious grin and I knew she was going to ask me for something.

"baaaaaabe?" there it was. she was pulling the babe card. she called me that on a regular basis, but when she dragged out the a it always meant she wanted something.

"yeeeees?" she looked down at the floor before looking back up and kissing me gently on the cheek.

"can you order us a pizza?" I chuckled and put my hands on her waist.

"but we had pizza last night."

"i know, but I want it again." I rolled my eyes and moved my hands away from her.

"tell me why I should invest my money into getting you a pizza. if you give me a good enough reason i'll do it. give me an amazing one and i'll buy you a cookie too." i grinned at her, waiting for a reply. she pouted her bottom lip and moved away from me, folding her arms.

"because i'm your girlfriend and you love me." 

"i've heard that one too many times. i'm bored of it now." she rolled her eyes and racked her brain for more things to say.

"because i'll love you forever." I shook my head and laughed.

"nope. try again." I intended on getting her one no matter what she said, but it was really fun to wind her up.

"i'll pay half." I nodded slowly before telling her to continue.

"and i'll go to the gym with you three times next week instead of twice." I smiled and nodded.

"fine. you win." she cheered ecstatically and watched me as I picked up the phone to dial the pizza place. I already knew what she wanted as she always ordered the exact same thing.

"you absolutely have to go to the gym three times with me though. you can't ditch me." she nodded and promised she'd stick to her word.

"and you're buying your own pizza like you said you would." she put her arm around me and ran her hand through my hair, messing with my naturally brunette curls. 

"really sean? I thought you were a gentleman." 

"i'm gentle enough to not make you pay for mine as well. i'm also buying you a pack of cookies, and those things are expensive." she sighed and nodded, silently accepting what I had told her. she kissed me on the cheek and began to walk out of the room. when she got to the door she turned to me and blew me a kiss.

"thank you. I love you." I 'caught' the kiss and blew her one back.

"i love you too." she smiled at me before walking out of the room and walking down the stairs. I chuckled quietly and stopped just as the pizza place picked up the phone.