t w e n t y f i v e

"Wait, wait, wait." Samantha breathed out in shock. "Your oldest brother wanted to forbid you to perform today? So your other brothers made a plan and now you escaped and we are technically on the run from a Clover?"

"Not any Clover! The Victor Clover." Dylan sighed. "This is insane, why would he do something like this. He could have ruined everything for us today!"

"Well, he didn't. I am in the car now." I assured them.

"We still need to look out, he looked pretty angry. Maybe you could sleep at Samantha's tonight?" Peter looked at me through the mirror.

I shook my head. "That would only make him more mad. I sing and then head home."

Samantha's bottom lip popped out. "That's so unfair. I wanted to have a great time with you at the party. We are Peach and Daisy! How am I supposed to have fun without you."

"Next time for sure, now let's think positive, we are going to rock this!" I tried to motivate everyone, so nobody would be too concerned because of my situation.

We arrived safely and went through sound check as well.

Everything was fine.

We asked a teacher to make some pictures of us.

Dylan and Peter looked really funny as Luigi and Mario. The beards suited them a little, but I couldn't take them serious.

On the other hand Samantha looked really good as Daisy, her lips were painted as mine.

We kind of looked like sisters, so I made the most pictures with her. It was really fun.

When the teacher left we waited backstage for the party to begin.

I could heard people arrive and the DJ played some songs.

"Could you make a picture of me and Lilith alone?" Peter asked Dylan, he handed him his phone and then he looked at me. "If it's fine with you?"

"Sure." I answered him perplex, a bubbly grin appeared on his face.

He pulled me to his side, his arm hugging my waist, while I rested my arm on his chest, so I wouldn't look awkward on the picture.

I smiled into the camera, while Dylan lived his best life as a photographer. Squatting up and down and saying nice things to us.

"I want one with Dylan, too!" Samantha called out, she blushed a little and Dylan did too.

Well, that's new.

When we finished we sat down on some chairs and waited for us to be called on stage.

Our principal was talking on stage right now, he welcomed everyone and then he would announce us.

"Hey, Lil. Look." Peter whispered to me, he held his phone infront of my face.

The picture of us was now the lockscreen of his phone.

"I really like it, don't you?" He smiled at me, turning the phone his way again so he could admire the picture.

"It is." I bit my lip, afraid to say anything wrong.

A member of the party committee called us, to take our places before the curtains open up.

"And now, lets welcome our school band.  A big applause for Dylan Parkers, Samantha Williams, Peter Evans and Lilith Clover!" The principal announced us, with shacky legs I shifted around on stage behind Samantha.

We were greeted with clapping. The headlights dazzled me at first, but when I got used to it I could register the crowd.

There were a lot of people, it seemed like the whole school came. I found Anna and Megan at the dance floor that was right infront of us, they waved at me and jumped happily up and down.