Chapter 2

Nezu shivered at my dark tone before sighing. Stupid mouse thingy.

I leaned back in my seat and huffed, turning my head to the side to stare blankly at the plain wall. My (e/c) orbs moved back to the small white being across from me as he smiled.

"No, you're not. You aren't a monster. You have the chance to choose a different path. This is your only chance, (L/N) (Y/N)."

I mulled over his words in my mind, before shifting in my seat to face Nezu again.

"You're aware of my diet, correct?" I asked lowly, nervousness dancing across my brain and heart. "I can't eat anything other than it."

Nezu nodded, a polite smile on his face. "Yes, we are quite aware of your eating habits. I'm happy to let you know that one of our side chefs has the ability to create any food, including human."

I nodded at his words, my mind drifting at the thought of flesh. I thankfully snapped myself out of it before I started salivating. That would've been embarrassing..

"So what's your position in the staff at U.A.?" I asked, tilting my head slightly at the small rat thing. Nezu clasped his paws together on top of the table and gave me a closed-eye smile.

"I'm the principal."

*cue choking seal noise*

"What was that?" Nezu asked, clearly concerned for my mental health. "Nothin', just a little cough." I shook my head to clear my thoughts. The tuxedo rat stared at me for a moment before talking again.

Before you agree to any of this, I'm afraid to inform you that you'll have to wear quirk nullifying handcuffs and a muzzle for a while."

.
.
.

"Huh?"

I stared at him, eyes wide and confused. Nezu seemed to understand since he quickly explained. "Don't worry, you'll only sport them for a good month or three just to make sure you don't accidentally harm any other students."

Ohhh.

That makes sense.

"I don't like it, but alright." I grumbled, digging a few fangs into my lower lip. I sighed before looking back at Nezu.

"I agree, now get me out of this hellhole."

"Splendid!" Nezu clapped his paws together cutely, a smile on his face. What a weird guy. Look who's talking. "I guess I'll just go pack my bag then-"

"Oh, no need! I've already moved your spare clothes into my house and went and bought you new ones, including other necessities!"

Hold up.

"What? Does that mean boxers too?" I questioned blankly, staring at the small mammal. "Now I just need to sign you out, and you'll come home with me."

He avoided my question-